»» What A Feeling

Have a good Christmas break! For this who don't celebrate, have a good week . x Love you guys. Comment and vote. :) follow me?

Okay Louis and Danielle, honestly fuck that. byeee .

Not edited.

__

Whatever chains are holding you back don't let them tie you down.

__

Louis kind of likes waking up in Harry's arms. He likes that Harry is the first thing his eyes see at the beginning of the day. He especially likes when Harry wakes him up first by pressing soft kisses against his skin. Just like right now, Harry was pressing kisses against Louis' neck. Louis giggled, he wrapped his arms around Harry's neck.

"Good morning Lou," Harry murmured against his skin.

"Morning Harry,'' Louis sighed out, as Harry has finally pulled back to look at him.

"What do you want to do today?" Harry asked, placing a hand on Louis' hip.

"I should probably call up Zayn, he probably is worrying over me," Louis answered. "And I think I need to go to the shops, it's been a while,"

"Okay. I'll take you," Harry said, he kisses Louis once before pulling back and started to get up.

"Thank you. I just need to stop by and grab some money," Louis replied, he rubbed his eyes and yawned softly.

"Dont be silly Lou," Harry said rolling his eyes. He walked over to his dresser and picked through it for some clothes.

"What?" Louis asked confusedly. "I can't just walk into a store with no money," he stood up as well. Harry started to change and he didn't respond to Louis.

"Harry?" Louis asked again. Harry threw Louis a change of clothes.

"I'll pay," Harry said simply.

"No, you won't," Louis replied, he looked at the clothes, it was Harry's, one of his black t shirts (the few that he had among all the silk), boxers and dark blue skinny jeans. Louis had to roll up the skinny jeans 'cause they were too long. When he was changed he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Again, I wasn't asking," Harry commented.

"Youre not paying for me," Louis said. "I can buy my own things," he humphed and rolled his eyes.

"Wow. You're arguing over free clothes," Harry said in slight shock.

Louis glared at him, "I don't need you to buy me things,"

"Okay. let's go then, we can get breakfast on the way,"

"Yay! But, not some fancy restaurant," Louis wrinkled his nose in distaste.

"Well then from where?" Harry asked, amusement in his voice.

"I'll tell you when we are in the car," and Louis hopped off the bed and started making his way out.

Harry laughed softly, except discretely he grabbed his credit cards and placed them in his wallet before walking out.

_

"Please, please, please," Louis was basically jumping off the seat.

"Absolutely not this is disgusting fast food Lou," Harry glared at the yellow metallic arches in disgust.

"But-"

"No,"

"But daddy," Louis sighed out.