»» Beginning

Thoughts on the cover?

Okay so like angry smut .? Idk they're both ticked off .

-not edited-
___

Louis woke up to a consistent poking at his side's. He slapped the hands away, and tried snuggling closer against himself. He brought his hands underneath his cheek, and sighed softly.

Large hands gripped his side's, picking him up slightly. Louis' eyes shot open, meeting a steely green.

"What the-"

"Finally," Harry muttered, setting Louis down on the couch.

"How'd you get in?"

"Zayn,"

At his name Louis shivered, and pushed Harry's hands away, remembering his texts from the night before.

"What time is it?"

"Almost noon,"

"Oh," and Louis didn't say anything after that. because Harry was still giving him this look, that made Louis think he was controlling his anger. Louis looked down at his lap, and suddenly the memories of the night prior had him gripping the couch, breathing heavily, and trying to will the tears away.

A flicker of concern overcame Harry, "What's wrong?" he asked, pressing his fingers against Louis' hips. Louis cried out in pain, realizing the bruises from Zayn's fingers were probably still there and by the pain they caused, they were bad.

Harry's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, his eyes glancing down at where his fingers just were. "What are you doing here?" Louis managed to asked, pushing Harry's fingers away once more, and moving farther away. Harry frowned, his now empty hands touching the surface of the couch.

"You wanted to see me,"

"Yeah, wanted, as in past tense," Louis mumbled. "Now what I want you do to is leave,"

Harry sighed, "Look, I'm sorry. you just caught me in a bad time last night,"

"I just caught you in a bad time?" Louis repeated. He heard quiet footsteps, and looking away from Harry he saw Zayn at the foot of the stairs.

"I'll see you later tonight," Zayn said.

Louis didn't say anything, and Zayn looked like he had something else to say but within the next minute he turned and walked away.

"Yeah, you did, but I got over it and I realised that what you were asking of me was completely acceptable, I texted you last night but you never texted back, care to answer why?"

"Oh, I was making dinner for Zayn," Louis replied smoothly. "And left my phone probably somewhere upstairs,"

"I see,"

"Yeah, well, it was good of you to stop by but I think you should get going, and so should I because I just remembered I have a job to get too, crap!" Louis muttered, standing up and making his way upstairs. To his slight but happy annoyance Harry followed him up.

"Harry, please, I need to go to work,"

"Last night you said-"

"I know what I said," Louis snapped.

"Don't get pissy with me,"

"Then leave," Louis said, hands lingering at the hem of his jeans, staring at Harry through the mirror by his closet. Grunting softly, Louis shook his head and turned to walk to the bathroom.

"Are you f.cking kidding me! Fuck you Louis! Fuck you! I came because you wanted to see me!"

"Well, now I don't, so you can leave. besides, you said I should "Fuck off "so that's what I'm doing," even though those words stung to say.