»» Good Enough

Please don't hate me I'm a mess. My Larry heart is breaking. I keep making excuses for them, I mean Louis got the fuxking dagger. I'm sorry❤

Also, I updated again, yay, ((as a present to you all xx) so please vote and comment :), much appreciated x get this to 200 comments? :P

____

The minute Harry drives away, Louis feels empty. Harry had helped him carry in the bags and then quickly kissed him goodbye .
Louis places the bags into his room, hiding them from Zayn knowing he would disapprove.

It was still only mid afternoon so Louis had hoped Harry would stay for a little while but Harry had abruptly said he had other things to do and left. Louis tried not to focus on that too much.

He changed into a pair of sweatpants and as always one of Zayn's oversized sweaters. ((Zayn could ask for them as many times as he wanted they weren't going to leave Louis' closet)).

The house was pretty quiet so Louis knew Zayn wasn't home yet. He looked at his bed longingly, but knew he really needed to do things around the house.

He walked downstairs and kicked open the door to the cleaning supplies. He began humming a song and his mind wandered to the last days event. As he cleaned he couldn't take Harry off his mind. Not even a couple hours later when he was done and watching food sizzle on the pan on the stove.

He wraps his arms tighter around himself and waist patiently for Zayn to come home. Finally, around 21:00, Zayn does.

"Louis?" He hears Zayn call out. .

"In here, food is ready," Louis shouts back.

Zayn comes into the kitchen, his eyes are cast down as he takes off his jacket and sighs. "I got your text earlier today. You okay?"

"Yeah." Louis replied.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, just went out to eat and buy stuff, hungry?" Louis asked.

"Oh, yeah I'm starving," Zayn muttered. He grabbed a chair and sat beside Louis who got up to serve them two plates.

"What do you want to do?" Zayn asked as he helped Louis clean up a while later.

"I dunno," Louis shrugged, he pulled out his new phone and opened it to see 5 new messages.

"Woah, spent your paycheck already?" Zayn asked laughing as he pulled out his cracked Samsung Galaxy.

"Sort of," Louis mumbled. "It was a gift actually,"

"Who from- oh," Zayn muttered. "Youre taking expensive gifts from him now? Lemme guess he also bought you thousands of dollars in clothes??"

Louis said nothing. Zayn scoffed. "I'm not even surprised, whatever. Wanna go watch some movies?"

"Sure. Put some funny ones on okay? I gotta go to the bathroom." Louis said, he rushed to the nearest bedroom and opened up the messages.

Miss you already

I'll stop by soon, promise.

I'll call and text you okay x

Love the necklace

Watch out for tomorrow, hope you like it xx

Louis smiled to himself as he texted back.

Hii. Miss you too! Hope you're having fun with whatever you're doing.

"Lou?" Zayn shouted.