»» Over Again

Happy Valentine's Day. x

Spread the love babe!

I know I wasn't going to update but, come on, it's a day of love!

Short but to the point! - not edited -

_____

I can lend your broken parts
That might fit like this
And I will give you all my heart
So we can start it all over again

_____

When Louis woke up, he woke up to curly locks tickling his cheek and warm arms embracing him. He also woke up to a horrific headache.

Thankfully, the room was dark so it didn't hurt that much to open his eyes. "Harry," Louis muttered, the pounding in his head to the point where he was on the verge of throwing up right then. "Harry!" Louis gasped out, he shoved Harry's hands away, causing for Harry to wake up in surprise. Harry just managed to see the silhouette of Louis run out of the room into the bathroom.

Harry got up and followed Louis to his bathroom, Louis' figure was perched over the toilet, contents from last night spilling into it with the most wretched sounds. Harry yawned quietly, he walked over and rubbed soothing circles against Louis' back.

"Remind me, why did I drink?" Louis exclaimed in clear annoyance. He stood up and wiped his mouth, he winced at the light hitting his eyes full on on. He walked to the sink, and started to brush his teeth. Harry walked over to the doorway and leaned against the frame of it.

"If I remember correctly you had 2 glasses of whatever Niall brought," Harry answered. Louis made a face in the mirror. "Niall is pretty much not getting shit faced unless he has about a half dozen of whatever he usually has, so it's fair to assume you got shit faced with about half of his usual. However, it was quite amusing,'' Harry grinned.

Louis washed his mouth out and frowned. Realization dawned on him, his behaviour towards Harry, and his blunt words. "We didn't..." Louis questioned.

"No, don't worry Lou. I tucked you into bed and didn't do anything you asked- begged for," Harry laughed, a smirk playfully gracing his features. He went to his brush his teeth as well.

"Oh, thank you," Louis sighed out. Harry only smiled in response. "You have a good voice," he continued.

Harry rolled his eyes, "that, that is what you remember from last night?"

"Well, it was a once in a lifetime chance," Louis grinned.

Harry shook his head and walked away. Together they walked downstairs, they passed by Zayn's bedroom and only heard soft snores. As soon as they got into the kitchen Louis walked to the cabinet and took out a couple of painkillers. Harry started pulling out ingredients to make food.

"Pancakes?" Louis asked after taking a long sip of water.

"Yeah," Harry answered.

Louis sat at the table and watched Harry start to make the food. He expected to be nauseated by the smell, but instead the food caused for his stomach to growl loudly.

"So...I was thinking," Harry asked.

"Oh, that's dangerous," Louis joked.

Harry bit his lip, "Never mind," he murmured quietly.

"I'm sorry, Harry. What about?" Louis.

"Us, going on a real...date," Harry stated. "You don't have to of course, but, if you want to..." His voice trailed off.

Louis giggled into his hand as he sat on top of the counter, he crossed his legs in front of him, and tilted his head in a way that showed he was considering things.

"Are you asking me out?" Louis asked.

Harry blushed, and Louis found that to be the most endearing sight, since it rarely ever occured. "Yeah...do you w-want to?" He stuttered out, his hands fumbling for the pancake mix.

"Yeah," Louis' lips curved up into a smile. "Of course,"

Harry got a look of pure relief. "Okay, I'll plan something babe,"

Louis bit his lip, he swung his legs back and forth as they dangled off the counter. "Nothing too fancy please?"

"Alright, whatever you want," and Harry paused again. He looked at Louis and walked over to him.

"Are you going to America?'' Louis asked.

Harry shook his head, "They gave me an extension, they're serious about me transferring, but don't want to lose me, I have until the end of the year Lou." He brushed his thumb against Louis' soft cheek. "I want us to try again babe, I want us to be together, I want you to be with me. And I'll show you just how much I love you until the day you tell me to go," and Harry kissed Louis on the mouth.  "He cupped Louis' cheek and leaned down. "Can we start it all over again?"

Louis' heart fluttered in his chest. It's been a good few weeks, nearing a couple months since they got back to speaking terms.  Could he do it? Give himself to Harry once more? Did he have the strength to ?

And then Harry was wrapping his hands around Louis' waist, pulling the smaller boy to him, in his arms, Harry finding it cute that he could easily pick Louis up and fit him against his chest. Louis wrapped his legs around Harry's waist, he looked up into Harry's soft, green eyes. The same eyes that were full of indescribable emotions that Louis knew were in his as well.

"Will you catch me this time?" Louis asked, he wrapped his arms around Harry's neck.

"Of course, now and tomorrow and always, I'm not fucking this up baby," Harry told him.

Louis leaned up to kiss him. He kissed him sweetly. That's what Louis was, sweet, fragile, soft, and small. Harry held him closer, still thinking this was a dream, a dream in which Harry could wake up from.

Louis held on to his Harry, his, because that's what Harry was. His, just as much as Louis was Harry's. Harry, his tall, broad, beautiful, dimpled Harry. And, a tug in his heart, a simple thought of, oh. if you must, from his brain had him saying, "yeah, I'm yours,"

Harry could have cried, and he did. Next thing Louis knew he felt a wet drops fall against his cheek. He looked up in surprise. "Daddy?" He inquired.

"Mine, you're mine Lou." Harry's voice shook and his lips quivered. "I never thought I'd say that again,"

Louis mumbled in awe. "Youre going to make me cry !"

"I love you so much Lou, so so much. God, I'll never get tired of saying that. I love you Louis Tomlinson!"

"And, I love you, Harry Styles," Louis kissed him again, and wiped away at his tears. Harry caught Louis' hand against his cheek, and snuggled his cheek against it.

They kissed, lips moving softly against each other. Louis smiled against Harry's lip, which caused it to turn messy, which lead to them laughing.

"Harry...you burned the pancakes," Louis said after a moment. Harry shrugged, he pressed Louis against the wall and only kissed him again.

Their tongues entwined lazily, and their grips on each other were soft. There was no rush, they had all the time in the world to show their love.

____

The End.

You wish it was don't you. X