»» Promise & History

200 votes, 300 comments. x

Zouis stuff..... but also

Larry smut.

- not edited x -

___

Harry keeps ignoring his phone. he knows he's in it when he checks the voicemails and it's his office demanding what's up with the new headlines and why he isn't coming in.

He ends up in his gallery of photos in his phone. Scrolling aimlessly through the few photos he had, and then he came to a photo he had completely forgotten about. It was the one he had snapped that one day Louis was asleep, followed by ones where Louis is laughing. His crinkly eyed laugh that made his whole face light up.

That photo is kind of what made Harry's decision for him.

He was going to get back what was his.

He got up the following day after nearly two weeks of junk food and doing nothing. He changed into a black suit, tied up his hair, with one thought he grabbed his phone and got into his car.

He fixed the mirrors and started to drive.

"Hi Mr. Styles," Cecelia greeted him as always.

"Morning. What's come up?" Harry asked her, as if he hadn't missed out on weeks worth of work.

"I cancelled your past meetings but they're really urgent on meeting you sir," Cecelia told him.

"Okay, schedule them from now until they're done," Harry told her. He might as well keep himself preoccupied in the time being.

Cecelia nodded and he was about to turn to go into his office when Cecelia spoke again. ''Mr. Smith wishes you into his office," she told him. He groaned inwardly and kept himself from rolling his eyes. He walked to the office of his own boss.

Already knowing what was coming up, he held in his annoyance as he once more got yelled at for letting the media get whole of his name in bad lighting. him in bad lighting caused the company to be in bad lighting. Which wasn't good for business. Harry knew he wasn't going to be let go though, he was the one who brought in the most customers/investors.

"What the fuck happened with Kendall? She's smearing sh-t all over this company's name," Smith demanded.

"She didn't like the fact that I told her to f-ck off, and the media will get bored soon enough,"

Smith nodded at that but then he threw a new magazine. "So the media got hold of you and that fairy looking kid."

Harry held back a cold stare as he saw Louis and him on the front page. Louis of course half hiding behind Harry as always.  "He hasn't spoken up about you and I expect he better not, who is he? You never mentioned a new deal?"

Oh, yeah, Harry slept with other famous people as part of his company's plot to expand their name. (It was his idea) (no one complained- well apart from Louis, but Louis wasn't famous).

"He's someone I met a while ago that's it," Harry said, talking about Louis with someone he barely liked wasn't something he really wanted to do.

"Make sure he knows not to open his mouth. Get back with Kendall, she's too valuable to lose," Smith said, he waved his hand as if to tell him they were done talking.

"But, she's boring! And there's nothing there! You take her!" Harry shouted in annoyance.

"No. You couldn't pay me enough to be anywhere near her," Smith laughed coldly.