»» Perfect

A/n

today i turn 17. I started my first larry fanfic at 14. Time Flies!

One week till made in the a.m *internally screaming* honestly I haven't stopped internally screaming in 4 years.

HISTORY MAKES ME WANT TO CRY BC ITS A SONG FOR US FROM THE BOYS!

Drop thoughts, and votes :) x

Please do not be afraid to leave critical (not hateful, there's a difference) comments. I'm up for anything, really, this story is controlled by you guys somewhat as well.

____

"Harry?" Louis muttered sleepily.

"Mhm?" was the only reply.

"Do you think-" Louis mumbled against Harry's side.

"No," Harry interrupted him.

"You don't even know what I was going to say," Louis huffed out.

"The answer is still no," Harry replied.

"Fine!" Louis rolled over to the other side of the bed frowning.

"Anytime,"Harry said, turning towards him, but Louis took the covers off and slipped out the bed. He walked to the bathroom and began brushing his teeth, but one look at the mirror had his brush falling from his hands onto the sink.

He tilted his head to the side and looked at the three prominent purple marks etched onto his neck. Of course, why does time with Harry end up with Louis having those?

"Lou, babe, I need to go home," Harry called out from the other side.

"Okay?" Louis shouted back, usually Harry simply left, so him saying that was more than slightly confusing. Harry opened the bathroom door, "Harry honestly, think about privacy," Louis said, finishing up brushing his teeth and placing the brush back.

"Nothing I haven't already seen, also those suit you, going to leave you some more soon enough," Harry commented shamelessly. Louis blushed darkly, crossing his arms over his chest, "Anyways, I'm going to be busy this whole week. I have a business trip that starts tomorrow in the states and I won't be back until Friday."

"Oh, Okay,"

"But, I want to know if you're up for spending the weekend together, I've been meaning to go to France for a bit, want to come with me? Liam and Niall will be there as well, nothing too big just a night out and maybe visit the Eiffel tower. of course if you want to go,"

Louis' eyes widened slightly, his mouth parting at the idea of going to France. He's never so much as stepped out of London nonetheless the country. "I'd love to," he admitted softly.

"I'd love to take you," Harry smiled sweetly, "I need to go, but I will see you on Friday afternoon okay? Be packed we leave that night,"

"I will," and then Louis lead Harry out, and he left only after kissing Louis on the cheek.

Louis laughed quietly and closed the door after him. When Harry was gone Louis felt slightly off, frowning he tried shaking those thoughts out of his head. It was too soon to be this freaked about just because Harry wasn't there.

He walked back into the kitchen, deciding to put the kettle on the stove. He opened the fridge and sorted through the food, frowning when he saw there was barely any. He made a mental note to shop for some later today.

He heard footsteps, and when he straightened himself from bending towards the fridge, he locked eyes with Zayn for a brief moment. Zayn turned away, going to sit at the table and Louis grabbed a couple of eggs and went back to the stove.