»» Same Mistakes

This is what happens when I have a break! Getting tired of my updates? Well...I'm done updating from now until December 15. (school stuff) Or if this gets 150 votes and 100 comments! ((Not gonna happen haha, I aM JOKING btw, only comment and vote if you like))

This is only Part 18!

I love you guys.

Smut

°slight zouis°

-Not edited-
____

A week.

A whole week  passes with no word from Harry.

Louis begins to think Harry was a dream, a distortion of reality. A figment of his imagination, and it's taking everything to not scream at the top of his lungs as the days go by.

Louis stared sullenly at his phone that hasn't lit up with messages from him in exactly 8 days.

Zayn is careful not to bring Harry up anymore, choosing instead to cuddle against Louis when he comes back from his long shift at work and sing him to sleep.

Louis doesn't text Harry, he stops freaking about it after the first few days. (He let Harry take his virginity and then Harry stops contacting him? Usually, yeah a week without seeing him, but usually theres texts involved) Zayn swears if he sees Harry he'll punch him clear across the face, but Louis just tells him to let it be.

He had at least hoped for a goodbye.

Right now Louis is fake smiling at a lovely couple with matching tattoos, the girl is asking the boy if he minds visiting her mum for the afternoon. The boy gives her a smile and says he would love to, Arianna, a new girl who started working there a week or two ago finally hands Louis their drinks. "Enjoy," Louis tells them, and he tries not to grimace as the couple gives him an acknowledging nod, as they wordlessly entwined their hands and walked back out into the cool sun.

"Just twenty more minutes," Louis muttered to himself, he walked into the backroom to grab himself one of his own glazed goodie, letting Arianna work the register for once. He is just biting into the baked good when he hears Arianna's obnoxious giggle. The giggle he has come to recognize as her flirtatious one, rolling his eyes he tries to hold back from walking out there and telling her to get back to work. Instead he slowly finished the goodie, and walked back out, going immediately to the coffee makers.

"Here," Louis muttered, handing her the steamy cup. Eyes concentrating on the cup so that it doesn't fall over (he has a tendency of dropping them).

She grinned at him and took it easily, "Here you go Harry," and Louis looks up. Harry is looking at him, with that stupid, annoying smirk of his, like he knows something Louis doesn't.

"Thanks, Ari, call me sometime," and Harry throws a wink at her before grabbing his coffee and going. That's when Louis notices Arianna is holding a sheet of paper. Her eyes are soft, and she looks really flustered. Louis feels like slapping her across the face.

"Um, Arianna," Louis said softly.

"Hmm?"

"I think we could do with one final batch of donuts, do you mind going and making some?" Louis asked. She sets the paper down and nods, Louis is technically her boss.

She goes into the backroom and Louis can hear her rummaging around. His cheeks are flamed with anger, and he can hear his heart beating rapidly against his chest as he grabs the piece of paper and rips it into tiny pieces. His hands are shaking and he hurries to throw the paper away. "I am going to head off," he shouts hurriedly and rushes out of the almost empty cafe.