»» White Horse

Everybody at the start: "fuck you Harry you don't deserve Louis, fuck off

People now: oh my baby frog no😭

Where am I going with this story? Honestly, I don't even know.

Me: okay I shouldn't update for a bit

Brain: u gotta

Me: damn ur right

_______

That face of an angel, comes out just when you need it to.

...

I honestly believed in you...

___

When Harry got back home, another vehicle was already parked in the driveway. He could make out a silhouette of someone standing by the front steps.

He brushed away his tears and got out of the car, teeth chattering he made his way to the person.

When he saw who it was, he stopped dead in his tracks. "Kendall?" He asked.

Kendall smiled at him weakly. "We need to talk...please,"

Harry wanted to tell her to leave, but he sighed and brushed past her, opening his door he let her in.

___

Louis watched Harry walk away, his lips parted and he reached out with one hand, but he let that hand fall, as Harry's car figure pulled out of the driveway. "Come back," he said into the pouring rain, to his own foolishness, thinking that would make any difference.

"Why aren't you going after him?" Matthew asked from where he stood in the hallway.

"I don't know if want to," Louis admitted softly.

Matthew's eyes widened in surprise. "Why? What in the world happened now?"

Louis shook his head, "You wouldn't understand,"

"Like hell! You're telling me you only wasted the past year? You've gone through so much complete bullshit and now you're letting him go? Now? When he needs you the most and you need him!" Matthew exclaimed. "No, nope. You did not come this far for this to happen. I did not put up with his smug ass attitude for it to just end. no, you go after him right now. Against my own judgement, I do think something keeps pushing you two together. Think about this Lou, can you honestly see yourself without him?"

Louis, both surprised, and speechless at Matthews words frowned. "But, I can't forgive him, I don't want to just forgive him because I want him in my life. maybe, in time I will forgive him, but I can't not now. Everything is so rushed when I'm with him, it's all too fast, I don't-" and Louis felt like screaming, like the walls around him were collapsing. "Nothing about me and him make sense! Absolutely nothing!"

Matthew shook his head, "Lou, don't leave terms with him like this, you'll regret it. even I can see that he loves you to the end of the world and that he's trying, if he can try and completely change his whole life for the better than you can forgive him.  don't let him go, please Lou."

"No, Matthew you don't understand. I thought all I wanted was him, I thought that that's all I could ever want, even after he hurt me, even after everything he did I still wanted him. call it bloody blind love or what not, but he's all I wanted for the longest time. And when he finally wanted me back, I thought things would finally be okay, and they were and God, I was so happy, but then everything sort of, slowly fell apart inside of me. You don't get it- I'm not happy. And It's not that I'm not happy with him, or with us, I'm not happy with myself, with the pathetic person that I've become. yes, I love him, and I don't think I ever could stop loving him, but I'm just not happy. Don't you get it? I thought he's all I could ever want in the world but now I've realised there's more to this world than Harry Styles. I don't want to hold him back from his own job, from the only thing he knows to do in this world, I want him to grow, I want him to know that he shouldn't depend on other people for his happiness, that yes I will be here for him, but he needs to go off on his own and right now neither of us are doing that."