Epilogue

Every prologue needs an epilogue.

Don't hate, please, all the love.

You don't have to read this, people just ask what became of larry's relationship.

Short and to the point. x

It's been a wild 8 months. a few days, I'm going to cry. I love you all so much. I'll miss youuuu x, I'll miss looking forward to updating.

___

The next time they saw each other was when Louis was in his early thirties and Harry had just turned 36.

Louis was holding a 3 yr old girl with brown curls against his hips. Harry had a little boy of 5 years holding his hand.

It's at one of Zayn's gallery exhibits. It's funny really, it ends where it all began when they see each other smiles end up forming on their lips.

Louis tilts his head up, blue eyes in slight surprise. Zayn hadn't mentioned inviting an old friend, though he could understand why Harry did have business ties.

"Hi," Harry says. The little boy beside him looks up at Louis curiously.

"Hey," Louis responds, and Harry's smile grows.

"It's been a while," He says.

"7 or so years," Louis agrees.

"Time flies don't you think?" Harry says.

"Yeah, it does,'' Louis nods.

"Where's Matthew?'' Harry inquires.

Louis stiffens. "Who knows, we split like up two years ago,"

Harry's mouth fell, "What?"

"Yes." Louis sighs.

"What happened?"

"I just wasn't feeling it anymore, I didn't love him," Louis whispers.

Harry looks away. "Dada?" The little boy beside him asks. The little boy tells him to bend down, Harry does, he whispers into his ear, "who is that?"

Louis hears, he smiles softly and bends down to be the same height as the little boy. "Hi, my name is Louis what's your name?"

"Edward, like my dad," Edward states proudly.

"Whats her name?" Harry asks, pointing to the blue eyed girl in Louis' arm.

"Katheryn, Katheryn Tomlinson," Louis kisses her forehead. "Nice to meet you, Edward. how's dad been?"

"He's the greatest, he's-" and Edward grabs a handful of Harry's short curls. "He's soft like his hair, but he's strong like," and he bares his arms in the typical 'strength' show off. "Like a bear," and he laughed. Harry laughs with him and they both stand up.

"How's Chase?" Louis asks.

"He's around here somewhere, he's good actually-" he pauses,  and as if on cue Chase appears.