»» Moment After

A/N

3k reads already what ?

Also...

Harry loves sex. He loves using people to get it.
He doesn't care much for the other part that usually comes along with sex, (relationships).
He loves being in control, mostly in the bedroom. He loves having new toys to play with. 

The thing about Harry is, everyone knows it's wrong but none of them stop it.

Because to you it seems wrong, but to Harry and his toys they love it the way it is.

Slight Zouis!

_____

Louis woke up without Harry at his side. It was the first thing he noticed anyways. Looking around sleepily, he noticed he wasn't even in Harry's room, but his own.

He looked at his desk, and saw a folded letter beside his phone. Slowly getting up, and sighing uncomfortably he walked towards the note.

Hey love,

You must have been really sleepy. Didn't even wake up, anyways, I'll come by Saturday night to pick you up for this business party, wear something pretty.

Also, Zayn was pretty pissed, but I told him to leave you alone. Stopped by your work after I left and brought back your phone, they said you had the day off anyways.

See you on Saturday. I will text you the details.

Harry x .

Smiling slightly, Louis slipped the card into one of the little drawers in his desk. He grabbed his phone and saw it was half alive. A lot of messages were up on the screen. Most were from Zayn but the most recent were from Harry. Louis decided to check those out later, right now he was going to go downstairs and deal with the aftermath that was Zayn Malik.

Tip-toeing softly downstairs, Louis was in awe when he saw the whole place was neat. Usually Zayn was the lazy one, but he must have really wanted to make it up to Louis, and Louis just blew him off. so, now feeling even more guilty, and after not finding Zayn downstairs he resolved that of course Zayn was at work.

Shaking his head and groaning at the slight pain in his bum, he trudged back upstairs. His mind was on only one thing, and that was to sleep. Though as he lay in his bed for a few moments he remembered the messages in his phone. He grabbed his phone from the desk and slid back into bed, fingers scrolling down the screen.

Typical, messages from Zayn asking to know where he was and why he wasnt at home. Sending out a quick, I will make it up to you, to Zayn. Then he went to Harry's messages, and his mouth fell at the images that the messages contained. It was of him, sleeping and the captions titled, so cute x, my Lou, sleepy Lou, and so on...

Louis to Harry: Why?

Harry: Why what?

Louis: The photos?

Harry: Capture perfect moments.

Louis: Oh

Louis smiled, gripping his phone tightly, and blushing. He wondered if Harry knew of the effect that he had on him.

Louis: Can I come over again tonight?

Harry: No.

Well, that was blunt. Louis wanted to type back a reply, but then Harry sent another one.