»» Sorry

Okay, what the actual fuck?

"Louis confirmed baby"

(I made this a larry af chapter bc we all need some happiness right now)

But also, important, please read:

For months 90% said

"I want Louis to leave Harry!"

"Make Harry suffer!"

"Harry should be hurt like Louis was!"

You guys don't like zouis, you don't like him with anyone else?? Like? That's not real life?

Louis is completely and utterly in love with Harry Styles. But, you shouldn't be with people if they hurt you to the point where everyday you're crying and asking what's wrong with yourself that that person doesn't want to stay!

Harry is going to learn the hard way he can't always get WHAT he wants. He may not even get it at all.

"Tell me if it ends larry or if I should stop reading already,"

I told a couple people already but I'm not here to make sure you keep reading bc larry. It's okay to me if you stop reading. :) .

I'm just going to tell you.

Louis and Harry will be happy in the end.

Take of that as you may.

____

Zayn kissed Louis goodbye on the cheek the next day before leaving to go to work. Louis waved him off before settling back into the couch. He debated on more movies, or reading some more.

He started to think he should probably do more than read or watch movies, but that's something he would think about later.

He grabbed his phone and decided to go on Twitter. New account of course, but even then people managed to find his Twitter. He doesn't bother to check his notifications anymore. After a while he thinks, why does he even bother with Twitter?

He went to his messages.

Matthew: hey Lou, wanna hang out?

Louis brings his hand up to brush against the newly formed mark on his neck. He doesn't think Matthew would look at him kindly if he saw him, not that it mattered, they weren't anything.

Lou: maybe tomorrow? I'm just gonna have a lazy day. x

Matthew: okay? Want to go out to eat and watch a movie?

Lou: like a date?

Matthew: like hanging out :) as friends.

Lou: oh, ha! Okay! :-)

Matthew: alright, I gotta head back to work . bye Lou x

Lou: have fun!

Louis decided to just go back to sleep. He didn't get much of it last night. He drifted off to sleep, and thoughts of Zayn flew across us mind only to be replaced a moment later with Harry.

_

Somebody wanted to knock down the front door. At least that's what Louis thought when he woke up to loud knocks. Half asleep, he wrapped the blanket around himself and got off the bed. He was still sleepy so he didn't think to wonder who was behind the door. Louis caught sight that it was already dark outside. He didn't have time to think about the fact he had slept the day away because then Harry was walking through the door and slamming it shut.