»» "All You're Good For, Got it?"

Smut

PS

Don't hate me! ((Erm- I mean Harry))

**ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.

I do not IDOLIZE these type of relationships.

- not edited -

_____

Harry looked at Louis blankly. "What? Getting fucked by me isn't enough?" Harry said angrily. He grabbed Louis' hand roughly, "I told you! I don't do relationships so get that damn idea out of that pretty head of yours,"

"You're hurting me," Louis whimpered out, and Harry let him go.

"Harry!! Louis!! You hoes! Why'd you leave so early?" Niall shouted as he came out of the exit doors, Liam beside him was laden in stuffed animals.

"We have things to get settled back at the hotel," Harry replied, looking directly at Louis. Louis trembled underneath his burning gaze, already knowing what he was gettin at.

"Oh, Okay, so meet up in your room in a couple hours all dressed ready to get f.cked?" Niall asked, eager smile forming on his lips.

"Yeah," Harry answered, he reached out and grabbed Louis' arm, pulling him to his side before letting go.

"Okay mate, see ya then!" And both Niall and Liam said goodbye as they walked the other way.

"Come on then," Harry muttered, and he started walking expecting for Louis to follow suit quickly.

"What are we going to do back at the hotel?" Louis asked softly, finally choosing to walk after him.

"I think you know," was all Harry said.

Louis swallowed thickly, but he didn't say anything. He thinks that what he has to say, kind of stopped to matter a while ago.

____

When they got back to the hotel, Louis set the rainbow bear on the couch. "Relationships are worthless," Harry said, he walked over and grabbed Louis' hand in his.

"Love is pointless," Harry muttered, as he pushed Louis against the bed and pulled his jeans down and off him.

"It's stupid, to think there's only one person out there meant for you, know what I call that? A load of pure bullshit," Harry whispered as he pulled off Louis' shirt.

Harry hesitated, "I'm really angry right now, but by goodness, ask me to stop, tell me to stop and I will okay?" He said, his green eyes meeting Louis'.

Louis nodded, "of course," he muttered. A bit of him knew Harry was angry, knew Harry wasn't going to be easy on him. Part of him wanted to see what would happen.

"Theres one thing people like you are good for, and that is to get f.ucked!" Harry murmured, hands moving across Louis' curves. Harry got up, "Turn around," Louis didn't. Harry slapped the inside of his thigh, "I'm not telling you again, you slut," and Louis closed his eyes for a moment, but he did as was told.

"I'll tell you one thing that's for sure though," Harry said, and Louis heard the sound of a zipper falling as Harry , he could easily assume, started taking off his clothes. "One thing I love about you is that fat ass of yours, so round and pretty, just wanting to get fucked by my big cock. Right?" And Harry's hand came down roughly against Louis' ass in five, quick hard slaps.

"I asked you a Fucking question, and I expect you to answer me damn it," Harry stated roughly, and Louis' felt him slip the panties down below the curves of his ass as the head of his d.ick teased his entrance. He felt Harry's hands at his side, trailing up and down his skin, before landing on his ass.