»» You're Not Sorry

Vote, 200 comments?, honest thoughts? It's been bad few days. I'm sorry. :( //part two - break up//

- not edited -

____

I've been giving out chances every time

And all you do is let me down

And it's taken me this long

Baby but I figured you out

And you're thinking we'll be fine again,

But not this time around

____

Louis curled up against Zayn, and rested his head against his chest. Tears fell on his shirt but Zayn nor him said anything.

"Sometimes I wonder," Louis whispered. "If, the way I am is the reason no one wants to stay with me,"

Zayn quickly shook his head, "No. The fuck? There's nothing wrong with you Lou,"

"Yes there is. I'm twenty for fuxks sake and he's the first guy I ever got close to and he never wanted me in the first place, he wanted my body,"

"Hes the one who is fuxked up," Zayn exclaimed.

"No, he's perfect. Why couldn't he just only want me?" Louis whispered into the fabric of Zayn's shirt.

Zayn didn't respond, instead he hugged Louis closer to his side and sang him a soft song as he waited for him to fall asleep.

_

Louis woke up to loud shouting. Zayn wasn't beside him so he scrambled up out of his bed and opened the door. He followed the loud shouts all the way downstairs.

He rubbed his eye with his sweater covered hand as he peeked into the living room.

He immediately regretted it as a soft "Lou!" was heard.

"What is he doing here?" Louis asked calmly.

"Lou, baby," Harry remarked from where he was being pushed back by Zayn.

"He says he wants to talk," Zayn explained. "Sort of pushed me out of the way when I opened the door but I caught him,"

"Why? Wasn't you telling me to get the f.uck out of your house enough talking?" Louis challenged.

"Let go of me," Harry directed to Zayn. Zayn rolled his eyes and let him go. "Also, you pissed me off. Okay, I was angry. I'm much better now and I think we need to talk,"

His tone was all business like and Louis resented him for that. Harry didn't look the least bit fazed over last night's events.

"Zayn could you leave us for a bit?'' Louis asked.

"Fine... I'll be in my room." Zayn said, he glared at Harry one last time before walking out.

"Annoying ass," Harry muttered under his breath. He turned to Louis and his facial features softened. "Baby, I-"

"Stop. First of all, don't call me that. Second of all, what the fuck do you want?" Louis asked coldly.

"Dont speak to me like that," Harry said harshly. In few quick, wide steps he was in front of Louis. "Remember who you are talking to,"

"An asshole who cares about no one but himself?" Louis stated.

"I'll bend you over right now," Harry warned.