»» Rules

I wonder what it takes for a chapter to be private . ? I'll try to not make it private as best as I can. x

I don't want this book to just be about smut, it actually has a purpose.

Also I'll update once a week at best okay x . school starts tomorrow .senior year *wooh* *breaks down*

_________

Harry calmly asked again for the other guy to let Louis go. Louis stayed frozen in his spot after looking up and meeting Harry's angry dark eyes, but the other man seemed to not be afraid.

If anything it seemed to egg the man on. After what seemed forever of being let go Louis finally had the courage to stand up and press the palm of his hand against Harry's chest and mutter "calm down," the other man chose to reach out slap Louis' bum, causing him to bump into that exact spot.

The following moments after that were a blur of shouts, and Harry's fists connecting numerous times with the brunette's face. Blood splattered Louis' cheek, as he looked on in shock.

Janie came running out, shouting for Harry to stop. After one last hit, Harry let the man go with clear disgust on his face. "Sorry, next time realize he already belongs to someone, pretty sure you're not blind to those marks all over him," he muttered coldly. "If you think about pressing charges I'll make sure to press charges against you sexually harassing Louis, so either way you're gonna go down the piss road,"

Janie looked at Harry with slight anticipation as she helped bandage up the other man, warning his friends to not try anything. "Louis," she mumbled.

"Yeah?" Louis mumbled softly.

"I advise you to get your friend out of here, you can get tomorrow off, but fair warning this better not happen again. This is a family place for goodness sake!" She said.

"Yes, of course. I don't!- I'm sorry," Louis replied.

The bleeding guy glared at Harry, and Harry stared back expressionless. Louis walked past Harry, throwing his apron at a gaping Jen. Still ignoring Harry, Louis walked outside and began his way home.

He's only been walking for a few moments when he's grabbed roughly from behind. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" Harry demanded.

"Why home of course," Louis answered back.