#12 He Talks About You

Anakin:
You had just gotten out of the shower and were rummaging around in your room for something to wear when you heard Anakin's voice outside. He was talking to Padmé. "Anakin, I have a personal question for you, but you don't have to answer it," you heard her say. "Go ahead." "How do you and y/n do it? Stay together, I mean? It seems like you're hardly ever together." You suddenly got a lot more interested. Anakin chuckled quietly. "I know it doesn't make a lot of sense, and it doesn't really make sense to me either. We just do. It's rough on both of us for sure, but I guess the best answer I can give you is the we love each other. She knows my heart belongs only to her and I know that she'd never stray. You know what they say, the longer the waiting, the sweeter the kiss. And it is absolutely true. Y/n is the best thing that ever happened to me, and coming home to her is what I live for." You couldn't suppress your smile when he finished. Grinning, you went back to dressing. You'd definitely have to show him exactly how good coming home could be later.

Obi Wan:
You were headed to the Temple Library when you heard voices. You recognized the one currently speaking as Master Plo Koon's voice. "What about Master y/l/n? She has already reached the level of Jedi Master, yet has never been given a padawan." What? You, taking a padawan learner? You'd always thought you'd like to train someone one day, the the Council had never seen fit to give you a student. "I don't know," you heard Master Mundi ask,"Is she a good teacher?" And then you heard Obi Wan Kenobi, your wonderful husband, speak up. "Y/n is an excellent teacher. I've seen her with the younglings. She's patient, kind, wise, strong, and compassionate. Personally, I believe there's no one better suited for a padawan than Master y/l/n." You beamed at his praise. No one had ever said such wonderful things about you, or at least not where you could hear. Smiling from ear to ear, you went on your way, wondering what your new student would be like.

Luke:
You groaned and rolled over in your sleeping bag. Luke had brought you to Dagobah, something about it being good for Jedi training. You had Force abilities, so of course you had been willing to go. What Luke didn't tell you was that it was a swamp planet, hot, humid, and buggy. The heat had kept you awake for most of the night, and sleep didn't find you until the small hours of the morning. You were still mostly asleep when you heard Luke talking. Who the heck is he talking to?You two had come alone and Luke had been adamant about having no communications with anyone unless it was an absolute emergency. You groaned again and dragged yourself out of the sleeping bag. Luke had wandered some distance away from your camp, so you padded after him. You saw him sitting in a log next to a..... shimmering figure? What in.....? You crept a little closer and realized can that the glowing man was the Force Ghost of Luke's old mentor, Ben Kenobi. "So, Luke, who is the young lady you brought with you?" Ben asked. "She's my fiancée, y/n," Luke answered with a grin,"She's equally as strong as me in the Force, just less trained. That's why I brought her here." Master Kenobi frowned. "Luke, you do realize that attachment was forbidden in the Jedi Order? Relationships like yours were not allowed." Shock crossed Luke's face. "What? Why?" "Because strong attachment leads to very strong feelings. Feelings that could lead to the dark side." You tensed. How would Luke extract to this news? He wanted to be a Jedi more than anything. Would he really break things off with you to achieve that? Luke thought for a moment, then looked the his former teacher straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry Ben, but I could never abide by that rule. I love y/n, with all of my heart. I'll give up my Jedi training for her, if need be. She's the greatest thing that ever happened to me. ,I'd be lost without her." You nearly cried when you heard your fiancé's answer. You loved that he loved you enough to give up his dream, but at the same time, how could you let him throw away his destiny for you? You had made up your mind to talk him out of it when Ben raised a hand. "I understand Luke. It's a tough rule that few could follow, even myself. And I think that was eventually what caused your father to fall to the dark side. He couldn't tell anyone about your mother, so he had to deal with his struggles alone. Perhaps we could have helped him, if he could've told us us." "So it's acceptable for y/n and I to be together?" Luke asked. Ben gave himself grin. "Of course. After all, you've begun the new Order. You make the new Code." You couldn't be happier. You could stay with the love of your life, and now you knew exactly the depth of his feelings for you.

Han:
Loud music blared as you scanned around the bar, looking for your boyfriend. Seeing that he wasn't at the pool tables or on the dance floor, you headed for the bar, where it was quieter. You found him having a drunken discussion with a Twi lek man. "My girlfriend is the most incredible dancer in the Outer Rim," the twi lek stated. "Yeah, but can she hold her liquor like mine?" Han slurred. Oh gosh. This was one of those "My girlfriend is better than yours" completions. You smothered your grin in your beer and sat down to watch. "Who cares how much she can drink is she is beautiful? Let me tell you friend, no woman is more beautiful than mine," the man retorted. "Oh I beg to differ pal. Y/n puts the stars to shame." You turned 50 shades of red at that one. You didn't know he thought that. "Why don't you bring your lover forward, and allow me to judge for myself?" the twi lek challenged. You smirked and stepped forward. "You called?" You said innocently. And then you planted your lips firmly on Han's. When you two came up for air, the man was staring at you with wide eyes. "Ok friend, you win," he said.

Lando:
Your long dress (see picture) swept the floor as you glided around the party with Lando. You were relatively new to the lifestyle of the rich and famous, so you were way out of your comfort zone. You basically stayed by his side all night, and that was totally fine with him. Lando loved showing his amazing girlfriend off. You didn't quite realize the 'amazing' part yet, so he made it his mission that night to make sure you did. You two had just gotten off the dance floor when a man came and slapped Lando on the back. "Calrissian! Long time no see!" "Scotty! Wow, how long has it been?" Lando exclaimed. "Too long," Scotty laughed, and then spotted you, "Hello, what've we got here?" Your boyfriend beamed and turned to you. "Montgomery Scott, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Y/n y/l/n, the most incredible girl in the entire galaxy." You blushed furiously as both men grinned. "Aye, I could believe that," he said, kissing your hand,"What I cannot believe how you ended up with her!" Lando chuckled. "I don't hardly believe it myself. She's too good to be true. As beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside,"he answered, kissing you on the cheek. You blushed even harder and lightly smacked his arm. "Lando, stop," you groaned. "No, I will not stop!" he protested,"You're too incredible to stop talking about!" "You should listen to the man, lassie, he speaks the truth!" You looked Scotty in the eye with difficulty. "Thank you, Scotty. That's very kind of you." "Always miss, always. It's always my pleasure to compliment a lovely lady." "Alright, alright, that's enough. Quit making eyes at my girl," Lando threatened, but you could see the sparkle in his eyes. Scotty raised his hands in surrender. "Ok, I'll back off. You've got a good one Lando. You better hold on to her." Lando wrapped an arm around your waist. "Don't I know it," he murmured. When Scotty was gone you spoke to your boyfriend. "You didn't have to say all those nice things," you mumbled, staring at your feet. He lifted your chin so you were staring him in the eyes. "Of course I did. I love you, my lady, I want to show the entire galaxy how spectacular you are."

Rex:
You were passing by the clone barracks on the way back to your quarters. One of the doors had been left open and you could hear the men inside talking. "So Rex, tell us what it's like to have a girlfriend!" one of them shouted. You recognized the voice as Hardcase's. This suddenly got a lot more interesting. You paused just outside to listen. You really wanted to know what he would say. "I do not have a girlfriend!" you heard Rex protest,"How many times do I have to tell you goons?" "Aw come on Rex, we all know you and Commander y/l/n have a thing going on!" That was Jesse. Wait, he does?! Rex groaned in frustration. "You know you can't deny it! We've seen the way you look at her," called Fives. "The look in your eyes when she's around," said Kix, making goo goo eyes. "The way you always grin when she walks in the door," crooned Jesse. "But mostly obvious," yelled Fives. "Is the way you're always talking about her!" everyone shouted together. You had to stifle a laugh. He talks about you? I wonder what he says. "Okay, you've got me! I do kind of like y/n!" All the clones 'oohed' in unison. "They're on a first name basis, must be getting serious," Hardcase snickered. "Alright seriously guys, cut it out! Yeah I have feelings for her, but I'm a Captain and she's a Commander who's well on her way to being an Admiral! I don't have any chance with her at all and I wish you wouldn't rub my nose in it!" Rex burst out. His brothers muttered their apologies, but Hardcase sent you a wink. He'd known you were there the entire time. You turned away from the door with a grin. Oh how wrong you were about to prove the dear Captain.