Carry Me

Basically, you went to the dark side and now Luke has to face you. Remember, it's a different storyline than the preferences. The song is Carry Me by Dead By April.

I am still alone, turning to stone
Where did you go, what did you find?
When did all this come to an end?

LUKE'S POV
Y/n stands in front of me, ruby lightsaber drawn, grinning wickedly. My heart is shattering. She fell to the dark side. She was captured by the Empire for a few months, and she came back like this. Y/n doesn't even look like the girl I fell in love with all those years ago. She's insane now, driven mad by the Empire's torture.

Carry me, embrace me
What I win or lose,
This is not true
Carry me

There's no way this is happening. Y/n should be next to me fighting, not trying to kill me. We were unstoppable together. It doesn't seem like all that long since she was curled up in my arms. "Y/n, come back to me," I say softly.

Do you see me, do you see me?
As I see you, so many tears have fallen
So many steps, I have been crawling

"Come back to you? Come back to you?! Why should I? You abandoned me to be tortured! Never once did you try to rescue me! But no matter. I'm stronger now than I ever was. And now, now, I can get my revenge," you howled at him. Somewhere in the middle of her tirade I began to cry. We did try to rescue y/n. But we never even got close. They must've told her I had abandoned her. She must hate me. "Please, y/n, we tried-" "Don't lie to me!" she screams. She lashes out with her lightsaber and I almost don't get out of the way in time. There's nothing but hatred in her yellow eyes. She doesn't see a lover. She sees an enemy. Y/n won't allow herself to be taken alive.

Carry me, embrace me,
What I win or lose
This is not true
I am falling, falling
I am crawling, crawling
I am falling, falling
I am crawling, crawling

No. Oh no. Please, I don't want to do this. But I have no choice. It's a no win scenario. "Y/n, I'm sorry," I say quietly. Then I draw my lightsaber and lunge at her. The battle isn't long, but it's hard. Y/n is strong, but I've been training longer. She lets her guard slip for just a moment, I take advantage of it. I plunge my blade into her chest. Y/n drops her weapon, knees buckling. I throw mine down and catch her. I hold her close as the life drains from her body. "I'm so sorry, y/n. Please forgive me," I sob.

I've had enough of this u guilt
I am falling and I can't hear the truth
I'm in distrust
You are in my dreams
And I just can't hear the truth

That incident has haunted my dreams every night since I killed y/n. I barely sleep and when I do, she's there. Han and Leia try to tell me it wasn't my fault, but it was. I should've saved her, I should've found another way. I keep trying to think of a way I could've brought her back to the light, but I can't find one. I wasn't strong enough to rescue her. Never again. I'll never let that happen to another person as long as I live.

Sorry if I hurt your feels.