#22 Last Words

For you, Clieo_Whiteshadow I hope this is what you wanted. It's your last words to each other.

Anakin:
Him- You're working with the Jedi! You brought Obi Wan here to kill me! You're a liar! They've turned you against me!

You- No Anakin, I love you! I always have, I always will! Just please, come away with me! Let's get away, and raise Alix and our twins together! Please..... Don't do this to us.

Obi Wan:
Him- Y/n, whatever happens, I want you to know that I love you, and I've truly enjoyed every moment of our life together.

You- Be careful, alright? There's no me if there's no you.

Luke:
Him- I'm so sorry beautiful. I couldn't save you. But I promise, no I swear, I will protect our son, no matter the cost.

You- Luke, you worry too much. I'm just going out for a little while. Love you.

Han:
Him- I love you. See you on the other side?

You- I know. See you on the other side.

Lando:
You- We had a good run, didn't we? I guess nothing lasts forever.

Him- You're wrong. We will. Even death cannot do us part.

Rex:
Him- I hope you can forgive me one day y/n. It should've been me, not you.

You- Rex, something feels wrong. We should go.

I apologize for any broken feels.