chapter 1

My name is Julie Barlone, I am nineteen years old. I have naturally straight long blonde hair, I have blue eyes and tons of freckles over the bridge of my nose and on my cheeks.

I moved out of my parents house a year and a half ago and am currently going to UCLA.

I had just lost my job.. not going into any details about that minor setback.

"I need some extra money, a job that won't interfear with my studies." I sigh as I flop back on my bed.

My bestfriend Tatiana Jenkins has long curly light brown hair. She has green eyes and a very small nose.

She is literally the definition of perfect in my dictionary. Also the bestest friends anyone could ever ask for. I have known her ever since fourth grade. We planned to go to college together, bunk together, and be by each others side ever since sixth grade.

"Like part time?" She sits next to me.

"Yeah.." I reply trying to think. Which wasn't really working out since I had just finished three pages of calculus homework and am about to explode.

"You'll figure something out." She pats my back. "Lets get some sleep."

I nod my head in agreement. Slipping into my bed, I turn off my light and so does Tatiana.

----Next Morning----

Beep Beep Beep

"Ugh." I groan, rolling over in bed to shut my alarm clock off.

"It's too damn early." Tatiana mumbles.

"Come on." I sit up and rub my eyes. "We have to get ready for school."

I walk over to my dresser and grab an outift.

"I am taking a shower." I say. Tatiana waves her hand, shooing me away, not saying anything.

I smile and shake my head.

I take a nice quick shower, shampooing my hair, shaving my legs, etc.

Afterwards I blow dry my hair. I apply foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow.

I put on my black ripped skinny jeans and a white tshirt that says 'coldplay' on it. (one of my fave bands) I slip on my white adidas and fluff up my hair with my fingers.

Satisfied, I walk out and see Tatiana still asleep.

"Get up!" I shout as I jump on her bed.

"Holy shit!" She yells. "Oh god you scared me so bad."

"Get up you turd." I say getting off of her.

"Ugh fine." She says half laughing.

"I will see you later for lunch?" She asks.

"Yeah I will text you." I reply grabbing my bag and phone.

"Bye!" She yells.

"Bye!" I reply. I walk out and head out to my first class.

Chemistry.

Chemistry is a mess. I absolutely hate that class.

"Get with your lab partners and start on the experiment." The old hag says.

I sigh and get with my randomly assigned partner. Which I have to say is pretty nerveracking.

"Hey." He says smiling.

Oh jesus lord. He is a god.

I feel intimidated by him, like I am going to mess somthing up and embarrass myself.