chapter 24

"So any cute guys on this island?" Tatiana asks in the car. It is so awkward since Leah's dad is right there driving.

"Uhh yeah I guess." Leah says giving her a 'we can talk about girl stuff later' look. I smile because I always give Tatiana those kinds of looks.

She nods her head smiling.

"Here we are." Walter says. I look out the window and see a really big and beautiful beach house.

"Oh my gosh you live here?" I ask in shock.

"Yup." Leah says. I look at her with my mouth hung open. She laughs.

We pull up and we get out. I grab my bag out of the trunk.

"C'mon let me show you around." Leah says smiling and motioning us inside. I follow her as we walk under the palm trees providing shade.

"This is the living room."

As soon as we walk in there is a little step down that opens up to a huge room. It floods with natural light from all the windows. There are two ceiling fans that are going. There is a couch and two chairs along with a big TV. There is two whole bookshelves full of books. The whole room is hardwood and it is so smooth and cool.

We follow her through the living room after we set our bags down in the living room.

"This is the dining room."

The dining room is huge. Bigger than the living room. It is a square room with a round table in the middle. There are two other rectangle tables to the side that have cups and bowls on it. The most beautiful thing about the room though was the big french doors that lead out to a deck. The deck has little folding chairs that look out at the water.

We follow her through a door.

"This is the kitchen."

The kitchen looks like something in a cooking show or a home remodeling show. It is very bright with white and baby blue tiles. The countertop is a light tan. There is a fridge, stove, microwave, etc. There is a pretty island in the middle where you can sit.

"This is just a little living room as well."

Connected to the kitchen is a sitting area. It has another couch and bookshelf. There are pictures on the wall, as I got closer I realized they were paintings.

"Is someone an artist?" I ask pointing to the pictures.

"Yes my mom is." Leah says.

All the pictures are of people. They are really good.

In between the sitting room and the kitchen is another set of french doors that lead out to the same deck that extends along the whole back of the house.

"Okay lets go upstairs to the bedrooms." She says. At the foot of the stairs is a restroom. We go upstairs and turn right. There is a neat little bedroom that is decorated with an ocean and beach theme.

"This is my room." She says. The paint on the wall is a dark turquiose and there are sea turtles painted on the walls.

We go to the bedroom next to it and its plain, it has a lightish tan paint, a window, and a couch.

"This is the guest room, this is where you guys will be staying." Leah says.

There is another bathroom that has a giant window and two sinks. It has a toilet and a shower/bath.

There is another bedroom. "This is my mom and dads room." She smiles.

"I love your house." Says Tatiana.

"Thanks." She replies.

"Who is the painter?" I ask.

"Oh thats my mom. She paints everything and is really good. She sits on the back porch and paints and draws and paints and draws." She says giggling.

"Thats awesome." Says Tatiana.

Just then my phone buzzes. I pull it out of my back pocket and see a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey beautiful

I cock my head to one side and think about who it could be.

I decide to stop thinking and give in.

Me: sorry who is this

Seconds later they reply.

Unknown: Haha its Grayson

My heart beats and my stomach does a flip.

He texted me? I didn't think he really was.

Me: Haha oh my gosh sorry

"Who are you texting?" Tatiana taps my shoulder.

"Huh?" I look up at Tatiana.

"Wait where is Leah?" I ask.

"She went to go help her dad do something." She says.

"Oh." I reply.

I look back down at my phone only to realize that Tatiana was still staring at me.

"What?" I ask her.

"You didn't answer my question." She crosses her arms.

"Oh yeah, I am texting Grayson." I reply smiling.

"Oh my god really? Thats adorable. Have you asked him about his brother yet?" She squeals.

"No geez calm down he just texted me." I laugh at her craziness.

Grayson: Want to hang out?

I groan.

"What? What is it?" She asks.

"He wants to hang out." I frown.

Me: Sorry i cant im actually in hawaii right now

Grayson: Hawaii? really? didnt i just see you like a day or two ago?

Me: Yah we decided to spontaneously go on a trip.

Grayson: We? who did you go with

Me: Tatiana

Grayson: okay have fun and send me pics <3

"Omg did he seriously put the heart?" Tatiana startles me.

"Are you reading my messages?" I lock my phone and step back.

"Julie this is great he is totally into you and it is adorable." She says smiling really wide.

"Maybe a little but like I said, I really need to take a long break from guys after the whole Gilinsky fiasco." I tell Tatiana. She nods her head.

"Well just be sure to ask him about his brother." She smiles.

I shake my head and laugh.

Me: I will ;)

-------------------------

wow i havent updated in a long time and i soooo apologize for that.

i hope you all are having a wonderful summer and enjoy my story once more XD

thanks for reading and commenting and voting! love you guys!