chapter 11

"They used to date." Daniel says.

"And?" I am still confused. "Why doesn't he like talking about her? What happened?"

"Something just... happened." Daniel is denying to tell me what happened.

"Come on Daniel tell me." I say. "It's not like I care that much or anything."

"Mhhm." He smiles.

"Seriously!" I say. We pull up in the driveway.

"I am not going to say." He says.

"Why not?"

"Because he wouldn't want me too." We get out of the car. "You should wait till he tells you himself."

"When will that be?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "Who knows, maybe you'll never know."

"Ugh whatever." I say and we go inside. It's bugging me, but I am willing to wait.. maybe.

"What do you guys want to do?" I ask sitting on the couch next to James.

"There is lots of things we could do." D
Daniel wiggles his eyebrows.

"First of all no. And second of all.. still no." I say shaking my finger at him.

He shrugs his shoulders and sits down in a chair next to the couch.

"Your loss." He says.

Just then my phone starts ringing, James and Daniel start dancing to my ringtone.

It's Tatiana.

"Hello?" I hesitantly answer it.

"Where are you?" She asks me.

"Babysitting." I reply. Of course she forgot. Why am I surprised.

"Well I am confused." She says.

"Why?" I ask.

"I am at Sammy's house." She says.

"And?" I don't know where she is going with this.

"I don't know how I got here, whay happened, and where he is. I never even knew where he lived so I don't know if I am still in town."

"He isn't there?" I ask.

"No!" She says. "Can you come get me?"

"I don't know where he lives!" I say.

"Julie please, I don't have a ride home. Try calling him, my phone is dead."

"How are you calling me then?" I ask getting more and more confused as we get deeper into the conversation.

"I am calling you from my cellphone." She says.

"Didn't you just say your phone is dead?" I ask.

"Yeah. But I lied." She says.

"Have you tried calling him?" I ask.

"Yes but he didn't answer. Try calling him please."

"Ugh fine, I will call you back in a minute." I say.

"K bye." She hangs up and I dial Sammy's number. I don't know why I get myself involved.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Where are you?" I ask.

"Julie?" He asks.

"Yes its Julie. Where are you?"

"I am at a friends house." He says.

"Tatiana is at your house." I say.

"Yeah?"

"She doesn't know where you live, she was drunk and now she doesn't have a ride home."

"And?"

"Just tell me where you live."

"Why?"

"Sammy why are you acting like this?"

"Acting like what?"

"Just tell me where you live so I can pick my bestfriend up." I say getting very irritated.

"No." He says and hangs up.

"Ugh Oh my god!" I exclaim.

"Whats going on?" Daniel asks.

"Hold on one minute." I say. "What is Jacks number?"

"I don't know." He says.

I go into the kitchen and look everywhere to see if there could be amy clue to where Jack's phone number could be.

I see a sticky note on the fridge that has emergency numbers on it i clusing Jack's.

I dial it and it rings.

"You guys, we might go on a little adventure." I say.

"Yay!" James says jumping up.

I laugh a little.

"Hello?" Jack answers.

"Jack? Its Julie."

"Julie what do you want."

"Where does Sammy live?"

"Why?"

"Tatiana is stuck there and I need to poick her up."

"Did she tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"I will meet you at the house."

"Okay?" He hangs up.

"Guys I am very confused right now." I say.

"Me too and I don't even know what you are talking about." Says Daniel.

"Hey guys." Says Jack walking through the front door.

"That was quick." I say.

"I was just down the street." He says smiling.

"So can you tell me whats going on?" I ask him.

"You will find out." He says. "Come on."

He grabs my hand and pulls me to the door.

"Uh hello?" I motion to his little helpless brothers that are sitting on the couch and have no idea what the hell is going on.

"Oh yeah come on guys." Jack says.

He pulls us all to his car and yes I am a little nervous to figure out what this mystery side of Sammy is.

------------

heyy guys! hope you like this chapter. i dont really know what i am going to do with the next part so if it is a little confusing.. just roll with it haha.

i started another story! its called, "Memory Lane." It is not a Magcon fanfic but it is a cute little childhood/teen year love story.

I was going to make it a matt espinosa fanfic but i have another story idea with him so nah.

please read it! i am going to try to update both stories as much as possible!

love you guys! keep reading!