chapter 13

"That was so cool Jack why haven't you told us about that before?" Daniel asks him. We are heading to the kitchen.

"Umm I don't know." He says shrugging.

"Can we spend the night here?" Asks Daniel. He is obviously obsessed with this place. And it is kinda getting creepy.

"Sure I don't see why not." He says.

"What about your grandma?" Asks Sammy. He gives Jack a look.

"She is out of town." He gives him a look back.

"What? She is?" I ask. I don't know why Mrs. Statters doesn't tell me these things.

"Yeah she left yeterday." He says.

"Fine. What do you guys want to eat for dinner?" Sammy grumbles.

"Pizza!" James screams.

"Oh my god James chill." Says Jack.

Just then the front door busts open and in come the other Jack and one of the guys from the bar. I don't really remember his name.. did it start with an N?

They see us and stop in their tracks.

There is kind of an awkward silence.

"Hi." Says the other Jack.

"Hi." Says Sammy.

"Whats going on?" the other guy asks.

"Nothing." Our Jack says. This is all too confusing.

"Okay." The other Jack says.

They walk past us and up the stairs.

"That was weird." Says Daniel.

"Tatiana can I speak with you for a minute?" I ask her. She nods and we walk around the corner to the living room.

"Whats up?" She asks.

"Whats up? What do you mean? Can't you tell something weird is going on?" I ask her. I hope I am not the only one who notices it.

"I mean yeah a little. Sammy is acting a little weird." She whispers.

"We need to figure out what is going on." I whisper excitedly. Its perfect we are already spending the night. Then we can find out."

"We?" Tatiana says stepping back.

"Shh." I put my finger over my mouth.

"Sorry." She says quietly, but not quiete a whisper.

"I need you." I say. "I need back up."

"Ugh whats in it for me?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do I get for helping you?"

"Stop it, you are helping me because you are my best friend." I say.

"Ugh fine." She groans.

"Great." I say and we walk back over to everyone.

"We decided on one large pepperoni pizza, one large cheese pizza, and one large sausage and peppers pizza from Dominos." Sammy says.

"Three large pizzas? Awesome!" Says Tatiana.

"I will go order them." He says and walks away.

"So how did you guys get this place?" I ask Jack. Hoping to get some type of information out of him.

"Uhh Nate won the lottery." He says. Nate thats his name.

"Won the lottery? It must have been a big one." I say.

"Yeah it was." He says. "Who wants to go in the ball pit again!"

"Me!" Daniel and James scream at the same time.

They run upstairs and I look at Tatiana.

She nods in agreement. Something is definetely going on.

Later that night

"That was so good and I am so full!" Says Daniel. I look at James and he is asleep with a piece of pizza on his face.

Jack and Sammy had left a little bit ago and went upstairs. They have been gone for about an hour now.

I nudge Tatiana who is on her phone.

"What?" She asks. She looks up at me and I motion my head.

"What?" She asks. She has no idea what I mean. I pull out my phone and start texting her.

Me: Jack & Sammy have been for ever lets go investigate

Tatiana: Why now?

Me: Now would be the best opportunity

Tatiana: it would?

Me: tatiana!

Tatiana: fine.

I put my phone away after our little texting dispute and stand up.

"We will be right back, Okay?" I say to Daniel.

He nods.

"Watch your brother." I say. Daniel looks at James and starts giggling.

Tatiana and I go upstairs.

"Do you know where they are?" Tatiana whispers.

I shake my head. "Guess we will have to find out."

We peek through all the rooms and no one is on any of the floors.

We go all the way to the roof pool. We slightly open the door and I can hear talking.

I put my finger to my lips to let her know we found them. She nods and we put our ears against the door.

"The lottery? I have never won the lottery!" That was obviously Nate.

"Jack this was a bad idea. Having them spend the night doesn't lower the curiosity." The voice is different, might be the other Jacks?

"They are getting closer. I think they know something." That is Jack. I can tell.

"Well you better not let MB find out that you brought them here."

Who is MB?

"I won't." Jack says.

"Don't let them get any closer to whats goin on." Says who I think is Sammy.

I look at at Tatiana and we bolt downstairs. We hear them open the door and we quickly go into the ball pit room. We jump in and cover ourselves.

The whole time I am holding Tatiana's hand so we don't get lost.

We hear them laughing as they go downstairs. I peek my head up just in time to catch an unknown figure go into one of the bedrooms.

"Did you see that?" I ask Tatiana.

"Yeah." She says.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"I have no idea."

-------------------------

hey ya'll hope you enjoyed this chapter! who is the mystery figure? who is MB?

well your going to have to wait lol.

i just want to say THANK YOU
this is amazing! so many people love this story and i am so proud to call it mine! i am very very happy that you guys love it so much. you guys all vote, comment and read it all.
it is so nice to see all the comments on how much you want me to update!

I also wanted to wish @lunabloodsworth13 a happy happy birthday, sorry i didnt get to updte on your birthday! hope you had a wonderful day :)

keep reading guys love you!