chapter 4

"So let me get this straight." Tatiana holds up her finger and swallows her burrito.

"You're job is a babysitter, for a little quiet kid, a pervert, and a hot fuckboy."

I cock my head to one side and realize.. yes.

"Uhh yeah." I nod my head.

"Well..." She pauses. "That sounds quiete interesting, I am in full support of you."

"Great thanks." I say laughing.

"Whens your first day?"

"Tomorow."

"Ohh very nice, so.. what was the hot older boys name?" She asks.

"Jack." I say.

"Jack huh? I might just have to meet him." She says. "Especially if he is going to to date my best friend."

"What? Oh my god!" I pretty much yell out.

"Its true." She says taking another bite of her burrito. I shake my head.

"I better get going." I grab my bag. "I will see you later."

"Okay byee!" She says waving.

Next Morning

"Julie! Julie! Julie!" I hear my name bein faintly sung from the hallway.

"Julie!" The door opens and Tatiana stands there in the doorway smiling widely.

"Time for your new 'job'!" She sings.

She sits on the edge of my bed and starts jumping up and down.

"I don't know about this." I say.

"How did you sleep?" She asks.

"I didn't. I stayed up all night thinking about today." I sigh.

"Come on!" She jumps up and pushes me.

"Ugh fine." I say.

"Come on don't you want to see Jaaaack!?" She sings again.

"Oh my god Tatiana!" I yell pulling the covers over my face.

She closes my door, laughing like a lunatic. I finally decide to get out of bed and take a shower.

When I am done, I straighten my hair and put it up in a high ponytail. I apply makeup and realize I am making myself look extra put together.

Oh my god kill myself.

I grab a black crop top with some white jeans, and put on my light pink converse.

I walk out into the living room and see Tatiana sitting on the couch eating a bowl of cereal.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" I put my hands on my hips and raise my eyebrow.

"Doesn't start till two." She says. "Aren't you supposed to be wearing something sexier."

"What?" I ask in disgust. "Just stop! I can't do that!"

"Mmhm." She takes a bite of her cereal.

"Well I am running late so I will see you later." I shake my head and grab my keys and bag.

"Make good choices!" She yells as I close the door.

Oh my god I am really doing this.