chapter 23

"Julie wake up!" Tatiana shakes me.

"We landed already?" My eyes burst open and look out the window.

"Yes!" She says excitedly. "We are in Hawaii!"

"This is so awesome I cannot wait!" I exclaim as well. I am so glad we flew safely without crashing or anything.

"And guess what else!?" Tatiana says raising an eyebrow.

"What..?" I ask. I am not sure of what is to come.

"Leah says we can stay with her while we are here!" She says.

"Oh my gosh really?" I look at Leah who is sitting right next to me and I didn't even notice I was so excited.

"Yeah! You guys are really nice and I would love to be the one you guys spend your trip with." She smiles.

"Oh gosh this is terriffic!" I smile widely. That literally saved my butt, I have no money to spend on a hotel. And the hotels in Hawaii are so expensive.

"C'mon guys!" Leah says laughing. We stand up and follow her out of the plane. The airport in Hawaii is huge. It has a bunch of windows and it is very airy. I love it.

"The airport here is so much nicer than the one in L.A." I say. "Why can't we have a nicer one like this?"

"Because alot of tourists come here." Says Tatiana. I look at her.

"And alot don't come to L.A?" I point out. She smirks and shakes her head to disaprove of my sass.

"My dad said he is coming." Leah says.

"Awesome!" Says Tatiana. The moment we step out of the airport a burst of hot air hits my face.

"Oh my gosh it is so hot." I say already sweating.

"What the heck its like a million degrees." Says Tatiana waving herself with a magazine.

"Just you guys wait until you get in the water." Says Leah smiling.

"I hope its nice and cold so we can cool off from this hot weather." I say sighing.

Leah smiles bigger. What does thag mean?

"Oh here is my dad!" She says walking over to a car that is coming.

"Hi dad!" She says and hugs the man coming out of the car.

"Leah! How was your trip? I missed you!" After they hug Leah's dad looks at us.

"Dad these are my friends Julie and Tatiana, I met them on the plane. They are from L.A." She says.

"Hello, my name is Walter." He says smiling and holding out his hand. His hands are so huge as my hands disapear into our handshake.

"Hi I am Julie, It is nice to meet you." I reply just wanting my hand back.

"I'm Tatiana." They shake hands and then Walter steps back next to Leah.

"Dad can they stay with us?" Leah asks quickly.

I look at Tatiana and she shrugs. When she said we could stay I had thought she asked or something already. I felt really awkward standing there.

"Sure I don't see why not!" He says smiling. He is so chill and I know I am going to like it.

"Oh thank you!" I say. I really am thankful, I know I am going to have a great time in Hawaii as I climb into my new friends car and drive alongside the beach.

----------------------

a short chapter but i hope you guys like it. i am happy to hear that you guys are enjoying this story so much! i plan on updating more often when summer starts. i have finals and all that dumb boring stuff right now so thats why i havent been updating! :(

i hope you guys had a great school year and i honestly cannot wait for summer!

keep reading my story!

qotd: what is your last day of school
aotd: june 9