chapter 19

---Few weeks later---

"Hi can I have a grande peach green tea lemonade?" I ask the barista.

"Anything else?" She asks me.

"No." I reply.

"Name?"

"Julie." I say.

I pay her and then sit down to wait for my name to be called.

I decide to go on my phone and scroll through instagram. I clicked on the 'explore' button.

I saw a picture of the same exact starbucks I was at and it was a picture of a drink.

I looked to see that the picture posted was from someone who my friends are following so I have no idea who it is. I click his account and smile.

He is so hooott.

I like his picture and put my phone down.

"Julie!" I hear my name called and I grab my drink. I sit back down and and am about to start relaxing. I pretty much choke on my drink when I see who is coming over to me.

"Hi." He says.

I set my drink down.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" I ask him casually acting like I had no idea who he was and that I didn't just like his picture.

"Apparently you do." He says. He sits down at my table which makes me stand up straighter.

"I'm sorry I don't." I say.

He sighs and then pulls out his phone. Why did I like his picture. He shows me my username and the picture I liked.

"So I am pretty sure you might know me but I am positive I have never met you." He says.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I definetly would have remembered." He says. I smile.

"Well I saw your picture on my explore and you were here so I just liked it." I explain myself.

"Oh. Well then I guess you don't know me." He says. "Well my name is Grayson."

"My name is Julie..." I say.

There is an awkward silence and I just sip my drink causually.

"Sooo..." He says.

"Yeaa..." I reply.

We literally have nothing to say and it is driving me crazy.

"Julie there you are!!" In the door comes Tatiana. She stands next to me.

"You are not going to believe what happened to me while I was in the grocery store-" She looks at Grayson.

"Hi." He says.

"Hi?" She replies. She looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Oh Tatiana this is Grayson, Grayson this is Tatiana." I introduce them.

"Nice to meet you." She says.

"So anyway I was walking and then this little dumb kid throws one of the purses on the ground right in front of me making me trip and fall on my face. Right in front of a really hot guy who was working there. I was so embarrased." She looked like she was about to cry until she smiles. "But then he helped me up and I got his number so I thanked the child."

"Oh my gosh Tatiana did you really? How old was the guy?" I ask.

"His name was Jack." She says. "Not that Jack."

"Another Jack? How many Jacks live in this town?" I groan.

"What grocery store were you at?" Grayson asks.

"Uhh.." Tatiana looks at me. "Target."

"My friend named Jack works there, thats probably who you met." He says.

"Oohh you should put in a good word about me." She says.

"Sure." He says laughing.

"Anyway just thought I should tell you." She says and pulls up a chair and sits down.

"So how do you guys know each other?" Grayson asks me.

"Shes my roomie in college." I say.

"Awesome, what college?" He asks.

"UCLA." I reply.

"Oh cool! I know a couple people who go there but we aren't that close." He says.

"Yeah its a great school. I just live waking up at five in the morning sometimes just to learn how to add and subtract numbers!" Tatiana sarcastically says.

Grayson and I start laughing.

Grayson looks down at his phone and huffs.

"Whats up?" I ask.

"My brother texted me, he is waiting for me." He says.

"Oh sorry." Tatiana says.

"Also I just realized I don't have your number." He says handing me his phone.

I blush a little. "That is a shame." I put in my number and hand his phone back.

"It was really nice meeting you guys." He says to Tatiana and I. He winks and then walks away.

My heart literally melted he is so hot.

"Two things." Tatiana says suddenly once he left.

"What?" I ask.

"Why do all the really hot fuckboys have really nice jawlines like why?" She asks. I shrug and agree.

"And he has a brother?" She puts a fist under her chin and smirks.

"Yeah but you never know. One brother could be hot and the other could really ugly." I say shaking a finger.

"Whatever." She says standing up. "You babysitting tomorrow?"

"Uhh no." I reply.

"Why?" She asks. "Did you quit?"

"No! I can't leave Daniel and James." I reply. "Mrs. Statter took them out of town."

"Oh cool so we can have an spa day." She says clapping her hands.

"That actually sounds amazing." I sigh.

"Come on lets go watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians." She grabs my hand and drags me out.

All I could think about on the drive home was Grayson. He was so nice, charming, hot, and well... hot.

----------------------

Hey guys! hope you liked this chapter! updating soon!

love ya!