01

A

A.N ; This chapter seems to drag a little, as I wanted to explain everything, this seemed like the best way. Read it, and let me know what you think! Every opinion matters.

Bella's POV. ~

'I want to meet you' This was my favourite. One hundred percent, absolutely. I pondered this message countless times over the days. Such a simple thing to say, yet it burned in my brain. It was the start of it. I'm no idiot, I know that there are disgusting pigs out there, but when my father suggested that I meet new people, well, stumbling across the site, it just happened.

There were no photos of him, I don't think I had once seen his face - but he hadn't seen mine either. I remember the day, specifically, several months ago. It was supposed to be a beautiful day, which is rare where I live, but to no avail, it started to rain. Therefore my plans of sitting on the porch reading quickly faded. I had been avoiding my father, as we had gotten into an argument a few days prior, he yelled, saying I needed to make friends, I countered telling him I had friends. Well, he wasn't having it.

I had spent the day in my room, reading, and listening to music, before I finally opened up my laptop. I spent a while scrolling through my Facebook feed, playing some random videos that came up - some were funny. Not laugh out loud funny, but, made me smile funny. However, I wasn't into those videos much, they were stupid, and a lot of the same thing. That's when it happened, I stumbled across a site, and decided to go for it.

I signed up, and when it came to the point it asked me for a photo, I hit skip, I didn't want some creep to reverse search me, but I got away with explaining if you're talking to people cause of their looks, you should keep going, because I wasn't into shallow pigs.

It was a few hours after I joined, I had gotten about thirty-five messages, most of them from douche-bags, asking me for pictures. Unflattering pictures, I felt most unladylike. My inbox dinged again, and this time, when I opened the profile, I wasn't completely disgusted. His various likes and dislikes intrigued me, he to, had skipped adding a photo, for seemingly the same reason I had. His first message made me smile oddly.

'shallow graves for shallow hearts, for pick-me-ups and fall aparts.' He quoted my favourite band, so nonchalantly. I hadn't mentioned this in my profile. We talked for hours on end that first night, we went days spending every moment chatting, and then it began to slow down. I message him early on in the morning, before I start my day, and lunch breaks and after school, we'd talk again.

I don't know his name, I don't know what he looks like. He told me once that his eyes were green. Other than that, we keep it all under wraps. But he was amazing - and after months of speaking to him, I didn't feel ashamed to say that I felt as though I was falling in love with him. I should, I know, who falls in-love with someone they'd never seen? or heard? worse again, who falls in love with people without knowing their name?

Ever After |all human| COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara