Chapter 19

Bella's pov;

Good dreams. There were so many good dreams. I don't remember the last time I had a good dream. Part of me felt like I should stay asleep, I didn't want to abandon the good dreams.. the other part of me promised there would be something better waiting for me if I woke up.

I began to stir, giving into the side that told me to open my eyes, and was momentarily confused as I couldn't move, I suddenly became aware of hot breath on my neck, and a tight grip around my hands. I stared at large hands around mine as I pieced together last night. Edward.

He was cuddled into my back, his arms tightly around me, his legs wrapped around mine. His breathing was even, indicating he was still asleep. I carefully removed myself from his grip before turning to face him. His arm draped over me in his unconsciousness, and caused me to grin wickedly.

I reached up slowly, placing my hand delicately on his face. I traced my fingers softly over his features, admiring the way he looked as he slept, so innocent, and beautiful. His thick lips were spread into an 'o' shape, and his cheeks were bright red.

I couldn't help but lean forward and press a gentle kiss to his forehead. And then I felt a hand cover mine. A low hmmmmm sound came from Edwards throat, and I smiled softly as I turned my head to face him just as his beautiful green eyes opened.

"I could get used to this." He said in a sleepy tone.. almost as if he was still dreaming.

"Me too." I told him, honestly.

"One day..." he whispered, trailing off as his eyes fluttered closed for a moment.

"What?" I teased softly, kissing his nose.

"One day.." he continued in a sleepy tone "you're going to marry me, miss Swan."

I laughed softly. I have never been the marrying type at all.

"I think you're dreaming." I stared.

"I think you're the one." He retorted. "As a matter of fact, I think I know it."

"You should sleep a while longer," I whispered, happy but suddenly nervous, "we have another two hours before we have to get up and get ready for school."

I barely had the words out of my mouth and Edward was already snoring softly. I didn't want to move from this spot, I moved my head to rest on his chest, it was easy to relax to the sound of his heart beating against my ear, but for the life of me I wasn't able to go to sleep.

I stayed in that place, cuddled up to him for about an hour, before I decided I should get up and begin getting ready. I placed a soft kiss to Edwards forehead, causing him to smile softly in his sleep before I left the room and headed for the shower.

I heard my dad downstairs in the kitchen as I got to the bathroom door and listened as he walked to the front door and left. He was gone for the day now, which relaxed me a great deal. I hadn't realized how tense I was about sneaking Edward around here.

I went in the bathroom and shut the door behind me, and then pulled my clothes off, I started the shower, making it, as usual, as hot as I could handle.

The shower didn't last as long as usual, I wanted to save some hot water for Edward if he decided to shower. I got out and dried myself off just enough so I wouldn't drip water on the floor, then I wrapped the towel around myself and headed back to my room.

Edward wasn't in bed when I got back. His jeans and tee shirt were gone, his jacket was still across my chair, and his phone was on top of my dresser. I walked over to the long dresser and opened the top drawer, hauling out some panties, socks, and a bra, before looking for some clothes to wear.. I eventually settled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a blue, long sleeved v-neck tee shirt.