| Epilogue |

Third person POV

Third person POV

Six weeks later.

Bella crept around the corner, entering inside the living room of the luxury home that sat on Isle Esme, the island Edward had brought her to for their honeymoon. Edward was sprawled out on the couch, the TV playing and his eyes closed. His arm was behind his head, and the other was holding the remote and laying by his side.

Bella eyed her husband in amusement, and attempted to walk sneakily past by the couch. Edward had been exhausted and Bella insisted he stay home and allow her to call in someone to escort her to the mainland that day. Mostly, because she didn't want him to see some of the items on her shopping list.

"Don't think you're getting past me that easily." He muttered sleepily from the couch, having heard his wife's not so stealth sneaking.

"I thought you were sleeping." She admits, a blush coloring her cheeks. She lays the bags behind the sofa where he couldn't see it, and then climbed over the back, coming to rest in his waiting arms. She pressed a kiss to his chin, and his eyes fluttered open for a moment before closing again.

"I'm definitely not awake." He replies, running his hands over her back. "At least, not fully."

"How about you rest some more while I go make us some dinner?" She suggests, trailing her finger over the skin that was exposed above the collar of his shirt.

"I want to help you, baby." He slurs, before yawning.

"And I want to help you." She says, moving off him and kneeling at his side. "So sleep, I'll come get you when dinner is ready."

"But.." he began.

"No buts, don't move a muscle." She insists, pressing a kiss to his head. He mumbled in response, unable to form any words. The heat was definitely hitting him harder than it was hitting Bella, but that was alright. He deserved an afternoon of being lazy and getting the rest he deserves after being so amazing the entire honeymoon.

They were meant to be going home in a few days, and they were both dreading it. Six weeks on a tropical island with the person you love kind of ruins the outside world for you, but Edward vowed to take her back there one day.

Bella gathered the bags from behind the couch and crept off, hiding her secret items away, before heading back to the kitchen to begin cooking. Deciding not to go too crazy, especially considering how much the heat was bothering Edward, she pan fried some chicken breast and sliced it up, along with some vegetables and made a greek chicken salad.

Once it was ready, she placed it on the fridge and ran to the bedroom to get dressed and washed up before it was time to eat. With her heart pounding, she took the secret item out of her things and carried it with her to the bathroom.

When she was done, she went back to the kitchen, where she found her husband rubbing his eyes and starting the water in the sink to wash his hands.