hola!😄

Hey guys, just wanted to say I'm very happy to be back at writing, I missed it more than you know, I got some things planned out some ups and downs, actually, I'm thinking I may soon wrap this book up and start book #2 ; the next chapter will be up either tomorrow or the next day it is almost finished. I do ask that you go check out my other book, 'my legacy of lies'

Here is a description for you ;

Something is haunting Bella...

She had seen the Dwyer House only in her dreams. Now Bella was here, visiting the grandmother she'd never met, and her newfound "cousin" Edward, too handsome by far, who wanted her to disappear. Grandmother was so cold, so distant. Why did she finally reach out to Bella after all these years? And why was Edward so determined to call her his "almost" cousin? To say she was adopted and had no place in his family? For all her prophetic dreams, nothing could have prepared Bella for Edwards astonishment when he first saw her...or the reaction of perfect strangers who looked at her with fascination -- and fear...
Bella thought she knew who she was. Until she came to Grandmother's house. Until she met Edward, who angered and attracted her as no boy had ever done before. Then she began having dreams again, of a life she never lived, a love she never knew...a secret that threatened to drive her to the grave.

And before you make comments i want to express that in this story Edward and Bella are NOT actually related. Very important. Please check it out 💓