Chapter 15

EPOV.

It was around 8:15 in the morning when Bella answered my text, I pursed my lips slightly as I was confused why she was up so early on a Sunday, I opened up her contact and pressed the call button. It had barely begun ringing when I heard the soft click, indicating she had picked up.

"You're up early." I said immediately, taking a long sip from my coffee.

"Eh," she said, I heard something in her voice, she didn't seem herself this morning. "it's only 15 minutes before my alarm is supposed to go off."

"Oh? What are your plans for today?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing at her answer.

"Work," she answered, a slight change in her voice, it sounded like a smile. "Got to get the money."

"Interesting." I said, licking across my lips as an idea formed in my head to convince Carlisle to go to lunch there.

"How so?" She asked, I opened my mouth to tell her, but decided it would be a nice surprise.

"Oh, never mind." I told her, picking up my mug again as Carlisle came into the room, nodding at me with a smile "hey, my dad just got downstairs, I got to run, talk later?"

"Yeah," she answered, with a yawn. "Later." Then she was gone.

I laid my phone down on the table before getting up and walking to the percolator, pouring some coffee into a mug,and handing it to my dad, watching as he sat across from me.

"Morning," I said after a few moments, earning a grin.

"Who were you talking to this early?" He questioned, his head tipping to the side as he examined my face.

"Bella," I answered honestly as I took another long taste of my coffee.

"Oh, interesting." He said before changing the subject "want to go out for breakfast?"

"Nah," I shrugged, "I was thinking we could get started with our work here, and then go out lunch time, I know this place with awesome food. I've eaten there a few times." I didn't want to tell him I wanted to go to see Bella, so I told him another side of the truth.. the diner had some good food.

"Alright," Carlisle shrugged, not seeming to mind my idea. "Well, we'll start at our bedrooms first, the furniture isn't being delivered until 10."

"Okay," I nodded, "I'll go start now." I got off my stool at the island and put my empty mug in the sink, grabbing my phone as I left, I headed upstairs to my bedroom on the third floor.

Once I got to my room I hooked my phone up to the speakers and started my music, I often wondered why me and my parents needed such a big house, we only needed two bedrooms, but in total we have seven, each with its own walk in closet and ensuite. None of the rooms were small, they were each very big. And excluding the attic and basement we had 3 floors.

My room was on the third floor, my parents was on the first. My dads office was on the second floor, my mothers was on the opposite side of the second floor.

I had a lot of privacy on the third floor. As a playlist of my favourite songs started blaring on the speakers , I sung along, picking up boxes one by one and placing them on my bed, I began unpacking each box, lining my CDs in order inside my shelf. I have a ridiculous amount of CDs, some I bought myself, some were gifts, I wouldn't dare throw one away, I was passionate about music, and throwing away the trashiest of CDs still felt disrespectful, like a hate crime on a beautiful art. So, I have hundreds and hundreds of them, 10 big boxes in total, it took me quite a while to get them all on display. I broke down each box as I got through it. Next were my DVDs. I didn't have as many of those, I put them all on the shelves in my entertainment centre that held my tv, and DVD player.