Chapter 27

Rosalie's POV ;.

"So what are we doing for Valentine's day?" I teased Emmett as we picked at our lunch.

"I'm not going to tell you that," he answered with a grin, leaning in to give me a kiss. "But you'll love it, I promise."

"I for one don't see the point in Valentine's day and don't plan on celebrating it." Jasper said in a slow tone, I could tell he was just teasing Alice.

"Jackass," she growled playfully as she smacked his arm.

"Hoooo boy," Edward teasingly called as he came up to sit at the table with us, "you messed with the wrong girls feelings." He snapped his fingers dramatically.

I chuckled softly at his antics before piping up, "where is Bella?"

"She texted me and told me to meet her here." He responded, sitting back in his seat, "along with some other things but I think I should keep that to myself."

"Ugh," I said with a laugh. "TMI."

He grinned and looked around the room in search for her.

"So what are you doing for Bella?" Jasper asked.

"Huh?" Edward asked, seemingly genuinely confused as he turned back to us.

"For your first valentines day together?" Emmett said, exasperated.

"Bella said she doesn't want to do anything. " Edward answered.

"All girls say that!" I gasped, shocked that he wasn't planning anything, "that's code for, 'do something romantic and I'll be happy'."

The look of sheer horror that crossed Edwards face was almost enough to make me laugh.

"Were you planning on anything?" Alice asked.

"The usual, flowers and chocolates." He shrugged.

"Valentines Day falls on a weekend this year, and aren't you going to see your ex the day after?" Jasper asked.

Edward nodded slowly.

"And you weren't planning anything special for your current girlfriend before taking off to see your ex?" Emmett asked, a bemused smile on his face, "not even, you know, bow chicka wow wow." He started moving his hips and going with his arms awkwardly in his seat.

I smacked his shoulder and Edward rolled his eyes.

"Bella isn't like that," he said, understanding where the guys were going with what they were saying, "She knows nothing is going to happen between Tanya and me."

"Newsflash, bucko, all girls are like that, even when they know logically you wouldn't hurt them." Jasper shrugged.

"You better plan something," I shrugged.

"Fuck," he whispered, sitting back and looking down.

"Reassure her that you are all hers." Alice winked.

"Didn't realize she doubted it." Edward sighed.

"Who is doubting what now?" Bella asked as she approached, she placed her hand on Edwards shoulder and leaned in to press a kiss to his lips.

"Oh, me." Alice piped in, "Edward offered to help me with my chem mark. I doubt anyone could though."

"I'm sure Edward can help," Bella insisted, she moved to rest her head on his shoulder, his arm was around the back of the chair and he rubbed her shoulder with his thumb.

He gave me a look, frowning slightly , and I could practically see the wheels turning in his head. I smirked softly at him, encouraging him and shrugging.