11. "You found me."

Before I knew it, it was time for Hawaii.

And the entire airport was crowded with two hundred excited, crazy and loud teenagers.

My bag was slung over my shoulder, me looking around at the chaos with Gabby next to me. "Oh my god, I can't find him," she murmured, annoyed.

"Huh?" I glanced at her and she rolled her eyes at me, jumping around slightly. "Were you even listening to me, Kit? I was wondering where Cage is."

"Oh," I shrugged. "He's probably around here somewhere, chill."

"That's true, he'll come looking for you anyways," she was smirking now. I gave her a look. "And what's that supposed to mean, eh?" I asked.

"Oh, you know," Gabby put her hand around my shoulders, wiping away an imaginary tear. "How you two would make the most adorable couple ever. And how he's obviously so into you."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, what, now you're a Cukit shipper?"

Her face broke into a guilty smile. "What? You're the first girl he posted about on Instagram. Actually, first person. Plus, you've gained four hundred more followers since then, so yay."

My phone burst into the song She's Kinda Hot by 5SOS, and I pull it out to see that Cage was calling me.

"Speak of the devil," I said as I soon as I picked up his call.

I heard him chuckle in his boyyish way. I'm sorry but he has a nice laugh, okay.

"You were talking about me? I bet you were talking about how hot I really am and how you're actually crushing on me," he laughed and I could just see him smirking.

"You wish," I rolled my eyes. "What do you want, Loren?"

"I want to see see you, Dawson," he replied without skipping a beat, and I felt my cheeks flare up. Man, that guy thought he could get away with saying whatever he wanted to.

"Well, find me then," I replied before hanging up on him. I slipped my phone into my pocket, feeling satisfied- only to see Gabby peering at me curiously.

"Was that Cage?" she giggled excitedly. "Omg, I told you right! Cukit is so real."

"Go stick to your boyfriend or something," I grumbled, not wanting to continue this stupid conversation.

"Speak of the devil again!" she laughed and I saw Jason make his way towards us. I hadn't seen him in a while, since we hardly had classes together and Gabby never sat with Jason at lunch. He was tall, and weirdly muscular with cropped blonde hair. He was a jock, and he played soccer 24/7. Jason and I had never been close, we had a very awkward relationship.

Gabby smiled at him and he smiled back at her- before he picked her up. They kissed and I rolled my eyes, biting back a smile.

"PDA much, guys?" I asked them, and chuckling, Jason put her down.

"Hello, Kirstin," he greeted and I gave him a nod. "Jason."

"So you girls excited? It's sad that we can't be on the same aircraft babe," he sighed and Gabby pouted. "I know. Even Kit and I aren't on the same plane."

"Yeah, I heard that they had to divide everybody to go on three separate aircrafts," Jason shrugged. "That probably costed them a fortune, I don't know how they're managing."

"Apparently some rich guy donated eight hundred thousand dollars to Finnigan and Avon Highs," I piped up. "I don't know why they decided to blow it on us."

"Hey, it's not like we're complaining!" Gabby laughed. "It's Hawaii!"

"True," I grinned. "Hawaii."