25. "Kit. Is this your first kiss?"

A/N:- if you want to have breathing problems, check out that picture up there. That's basically Cage. Yeah, you can say it with me. Kit's a very lucky girl .-.

anyways, two days left for the Made in the AM album. if you guys know what i'm talking about, then aaahhh ilysm :* and if you don't, eh, i still love you too. And I recommend you to listen to End Of The Day by One Direction while reading <3

okay, i know it's been a while since i've updated, but ya know, school.

-x-

The first thing I did after that incident was leave the party, and run back to my room.

But this time I wasn't crying, or suffering from a heartbreak like I was a few hours ago, I was just beyond confused. I knew it wasn't nice of me to just leave stupid Cupid back there without talking it through, but I had to talk it through with myself.

We were about to kiss.

And why am I not disgusted by that fact?

I walked into my room, and shut the door, before turning to the mirror. I stared at myself for a few seconds. Was my dress really that bad? Biting my lip, I stared at it before grabbing my fluffy grey pajamas. These looked like a better idea.

Holding on to the pajamas, I glanced at the time. It was almost eleven pm. And the party had just started out there. I sighed. Parties were never my thing, anyways.

I took a hot shower and brushed my hair back into its original state (somewhere between wavy and straight) and smiled at my reflection. Yay, so the old me was back.

I hopped onto the bed, soaking all the vacation vibes in, because we were leaving tomorrow and also because I probably won't get another chance like this in a long time.

There was still one thing that I was freaking out about. High school was almost over. I mean, it was already the end of April, and next it's May- and then you have exams. And hopefully, if I do well, I'll be off in college soon. Oh, I can't forget about prom, of course which comes somewhere in between. But I hardly have any time left!

The thought slightly scares me as I sigh to myself. I'm really gonna miss these days.

A knock on the door brings me back to reality, and I get off the bed to open the door. But I pause when I hear a familiar voice saying, "Kit. It's me. Open the goddamn door."

I sucked in my breath and hesitated, standing in front of the door, my hands playing with the knob. Should I open it? I really didn't want to see him right now, and I really didn't want to face all the awkwardness and annoyance between us. HE ALMOST KISSED ME. I mean, if that isn't weird and awkward enough.

"Kit, I know you're in there, I can hear you breathing all panicky."

He sounded a little irked, as if I, was the one who ruined everything between us. Like come on. This dude first tells me he likes me, then he tells me he doesn't. And then, his friend, who is undoubtedly in love with him, tells me that he told me he doesn't like me because in reality he actually likes me, but his evil ex girlfriend wants to kill me if he likes me so he told me that he didn't like me.

Does that make any freaking sense to you?

I quickly held my breath so he couldn't hear my "panicky breathing" anymore, glaring at the door.

"Kit, just open the door," he was really impatient now. I sighed. "What do you want, Cage?" I called out tiredly.

"We need to talk," he replied, drumming his fingers against the other side of the door.