12. "Hawaii is so beeping beautiful."

Hawaii is so beeping beautiful.

Okay first of all, you may go,"Kit. You're eighteen years old. Swearing shouldn't be a problem for you."

It isn't.

But I've always been extremely careful to not swear too much or get myself used to swearing. Because if I accidentally swear in front of mom or dad... I would be dead. And I'm serious.

So, as I stared out of the airplane window, staring at the mass of the light blue ocean, stretches and stretches of soft white sand... I thought, "Whoaa. This is so beeping beautiful."

And I may have accidentally said that out loud.

And Aleisha snorted, and went, "You're such a loser."

I glared at her. "Lemme enjoy the view without your stupid voice butting into my brain."

And then she just shook her head at me, and said, "You're pathetic."

And I ignored her because by that time, I had pulled my phone out and was snapchatting the view to mom.

"Your whole good girl act is pathetic," she continued. "Pathetic."

"I love how you're expanding your vocabulary," I shot back. "But learn a couple more insults."

The captain interrupted our bickering by announcing on the loud speakers that we would be landing shortly.

And I was so beeping relieved.

-x-

The Hawaii airport was once again filled with extremely over excited, talkative and energetic teenagers. How was that even possible?

I was so exhausted from the plane ride, and from Aleisha. We both were obviously extremely happy to get away from each other. Hopefully, I won't be seeing her the next four days.

The air was crisp and breezy and I could just smell the ocean, the magma, and the tropicalness of it all.

They separated us into five groups, and in my group I had no one that I knew. It took us about an hour to get onto a bus and go to the resort where we would be staying for four relaxing days.

And the cool thing was that we could do whatever we wanted to do for the next four days here. Since most of us were eighteen and legally adults, we could choose whatever we wanted to do.

Well, not whatever, we had to take permission from the teachers if we wanted to leave the resort premises. And we need to give full details of where we're going and stuff.

But you know what I mean.

We finally reached the resorts around late evening- and I was beyond dead exhausted.

And when I was finally assigned the hotel room I would be staying in, I dragged my luggage and my body all the way to the fourth floor and knocked on the door. I had no idea who I'd be sharing the room with.

With my luck, it had to be Aleisha.

She opened the door, looking confused. And when she saw me, we both mumbled "hell no" at the same time.

Aleisha threw her hands in the air, letting out a frustrated cry. "WHY?!"

"Don't ask me," I mumbled, pushing past her into the hotel room. Thankfully, Aleisha wasn't exactly messy so my side of the room looked organised. I dumped my stuff onto the floor and fell onto the bed. Damn.

"I'm not sharing a room with you," she snapped, turning around with her hands across her chest.

"Go find another room then- I'm not going anywhere," I rolled my eyes as I cuddled into the soft pillow. I was still in my airport clothes but I was too exhausted to change. I kicked off my boots and rolled over on the hotel bed.

Why are hotel beds so perfect?

Since Aleisha knew that it wouldn't be possible for her to get another room, she swore loudly before she marched towards her bed.

"What time is it?" I asked her, sleepily.

"Almost 9 pm," she replied, sounding too tired to be mean to me. "Are you going to go down for dinner?"

"Ugh, no, I'm too exhausted," I couldn't help but admit that I was a little surprised that this girl and I were having a civilised conversation.

But I knew it wasn't gonna last.

"Aw, is it little Ms. Perfect's bedtime already?" She mocked and I rolled my eyes. "Aw, thanks Aleisha, I know I'm perfect."

"Whatever, loser."

I closed my eyes, sighing in happiness. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. I could explore this resort, and this whole island! And maybe I'd meet some cute Hawaiian boys, haha.

And then my eye-lids slowly grew heavy with sleep, and in seconds I was falling into the deepest slumber.

Hello, Hawaii.

-x-

I'm sorry, I know this was very short and had no cage in it. Plus, its a filler. Anand I know how much fillers suck.

Stick around for more, guys! And I love you all. So. Much.

-harshitaaa.

(Lol, do any of you guys ship Kit and Aleisha? 😂)