14. "How convenient."

Where do you find three vintage BMW cars in the middle of Hawaii, just waiting for you to get into them?

Apparently, Tanner is not only an irritating jerkwad, he is also the son of some businessman who owns multiple BMW showrooms across the United States. How convenient, right?

And when we walked out into the parking of the hotel resort, they were waiting for us, looking all polished and perfect.

"These babies are BMW 335s," Tanner announced with a smug smile. "I figured we'd need some sort of transportation, since we're so not going to travel in taxis. What do you guys think?"

"Wait, you're serious?" Cage laughed, his blue eyes shining in fascination as he eyed the cars. They were all black and shiny, and very very cool. But still. I couldn't believe Tanner's dad would just let his son rent a couple of vintage cars and roam around Hawaii.

"Very serious, bro," Tanner chuckled, clapping Cage's back. "I know you love me."

The first thing Gabby did was shriek in excitement and run over to one of the cars.

"I'm taking this baby!" she shouted, waving her hands like a lunatic. "You rock, Tanner!"

"I know," Tanner smirked, and with a wink, he threw a pair of shiny keys at her. She caught them before slipping into the car, and starting it up.

That just left Cage, Aleisha, Tanner and me. (Aleisha had the most annoyed look on her face, by the way, since she was very lucky enough to spend ANOTHER day with me).

Now, there were only two cars remaining.

"So, are the girls going in one car and we're taking the other...?" Cage asked and Tanner shook his head vigorously, still smirking.

"Of course not," he said, placing his hands on Cage's shoulders and pushing him slightly towards me. "I'm taking Aleisha with me, and you're taking Kristen."

"It's Kirstin," I corrected him.

"Kristen?"

"Kirstin."

"Kristen?" Tanner just seemed confused.

"Dude, Kirstin. Pronounce it as Kur-stin. KIRSTIN. Get it?!"

I was starting to lose my patience now and Cage looked at me, really amused. "Okay then, Kirstin, shall we go?" he questioned, giving me his arm in a gentlemen style.

I didn't take his arm and instead gave him a look. "You guys didn't tell me where we're going."

"To the Haeleakala National Park," Cage said with a lopsided smile. "It's a bamboo forest in a place called Maui. It's very beautiful."

"And boring," Tanner said with a yawn. "Basically Cage, Aleisha, Gabby and I have decided four places where each of us wanted to visit here in Hawaii. And we're going to Cage's choice of destination first."

"Um? Excuse me? Didn't you guys think I had a say in this too?" I put my hands on my hips, suddenly annoyed with them. All three of them just blinked at me- as if they just realized that I had been here all along.

"We didn't think you'd mind..." Cage admitted sheepishly.

"You didn't think I'd mind?!"

"Um..." they all just looked at each other.

That was when I lost my mind.

"You didn't think I'd mind?! You know what?! I'm not coming. You guys just can't force me to go sight seeing with you guys because I am NOT coming, okay!? I am not going to come with you guys! I'd rather spend my entire day alone here! I'm not coming and you cannot make me!"

-x-

Half an hour later, I was sitting in the front seat of a BMW, my hands crossed across my chest, glaring at the windshield of the car. Cage sat in the driver's seat, his hands curled around the wheel, as we slowly drove down the streets of Hawaii.

There was silence as we didn't say anything. Then, Cage cleared his throat. "So, do you like forests?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"A type of question to get you talking."

"I don't want to talk to you."

"Well, too bad. You're going to have to talk to me because I'm not driving in utter silence to some place in Hawaii."

"...."

"Kit."

"Ugh, what?!"

"Say something."

"Something."

Cage rolled his eyes at me, glancing away from the road. "You're so mature."

I didn't respond, and reached forward and started to play with the music system in this car. I slowly turned through the channels, when I finally found a channel that was blasting pop music. One Direction's Live While We're Young started playing and I giggled, turning the music up.

Cage groaned. "If you don't turn that off, I'm going to drive this car into a ditch."

I turned the music up further.

Cage shook his head, before reaching out and turning the knob to a different channel. Music by Metallica filled the car- the boring, heavy metal vibes pounding on the speakers. Cage nodded his head to the music.

I changed the channel again, back to where Zayn was doing his solo.

"Yeah, we'll be doing what we do, just pretending that we're cool. And we know it too!"

Cage rolled his eyes before changing the radio channel again. I groaned.

  "It's fun to lose and to pretend. She's over bored and self assured."

I turned the channel back.

  "Lets go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun! I know we've only met but let's pretend it's love."

"This song is so lame! Smells Like Teen Spirit is so much better," Cage informed me, before he reached out and changed the song again.

This time, I was too lazy to change it so I leaned back in the lush seat with a sigh. The depressing droning of Nirvana filled my ears and I rolled my eyes again.

I stared out of the window of the car, 

"How far is this bamboo forest from here?"

Cage glanced up at me. "About an hour or so. But um, I think we have a problem."

"How big is this problem?"

"I don't know really. I think we're lost."

I sighed. How convenient.

-x-

And I'm back this weekend with another chapter of my book.

I'm usually on Wattpad 24/7, and I'm running out of great books to read. I've read almost all the popular books on Wattpad, but I really would love to know a few more good reads. Any suggestions? :) 

See you all next week. Stay safe, my lovelies. I love you all.

~Harshitaaa.