Long road

Graces PoV

As  we drove further and further away from my home, my husband and safty but if what Ariana said was true I would do anything to save my children.

My body was starting to weaken but I kept my eyes open. 'Not long now your majesty just another hour or two' Ariana whispered placing her small hand on top of mine.

Getting out of the palace without detection was a task within it's self. We had to take one of the tunnels out so our car wasn't spotted. The smell of my husband graced the car which was a comfort to me.

I felt terrible that I was deserving him but I knew I was doing the right thing for our children. How could any of us have know my body was t strong enough for shadows super human babies. I giggled at myself 'super human babies' shadow would surely take great pride in that.

I felt more relaxed thinking about my beloved and how we're made for each other but as I got lost in my thoughts it happened.

My head was spinning all I could see was darkness as it was happening. I could feel shared of metal and glass lodging into my body. The smell of blood filled the air as Ariana and I were thrown around inside the car.

Then nothing, all I could see was darkness and feel the rain hitting my back. We'd crashed and I could no longer feel anything.

(I know it's short and I'm sorry for that. I love you guys drop me a pm cause ivemissed you all)