master

Graces POV
I was taken by a different man and led into what seemed like a shower room.

He pushed me to the ground "freshen up and I will be back in ten minutes with some clothes for you. Ten minutes and not a second more" then he was gone.

I was alone again finally alone for ten minutes at least. I picked up the bar of soap on the floor and turned on the shower.
My body shivered as the freezing cold water hit my back but oddly it was refreshing. I had never felt so dirty in all my life. I washed my body thoroughly with the soap which smelt of strawberries that oddly comforted me.

after washing myself I just stood under the cold water imagining the horrors of what was to come. The man who had "bought" me was so cruel. I placed my hand upon where he'd kicked me which was still throbbing with pain.

I had so many unanswered questions. I still didn't understand how I had came to be here in this hell. Who these men were and what exactly they wanted from me. all I know is that I have now been taken from the blood trade as the blonde lady from my cell called it.

Suddenly the door swung open again and a towel was thrown at my back.
"Times up. I will leave your new clothes at the door and I expect you to be ready to leave within five minutes. Wouldn't want to keep His Majesty waiting"

I turned the water off and wrapped the towel around myself which was barely any good because it only covered the top half of my body. I quickly dried myself and pulled on the clothes.

I would be lying if I said the clothes I was given were flattering. I was given underwear, a large brown shirt which came to about my knees and a pair of flat black pumps. I could honestly say I looked like a tramp.

there wasn't a mirror so I just had to hope and pray my face wasn't still dirty and that I'd cleaned it all in the shower.

after I was changed the door opened again and in came the man who'd given me my clothes.
"Ah ready on time." I kept my head down as chains were put around my hands. The chain cut into my skin painfully but I did not show any sign of discomfort as I was led to a large black limo.
I had never been inside a limo before and if this was any other situation I would have been beside myself with excitement but at this moment in time I'd do anything to not get in that car with who I knew would be inside.

The door was opened for me and I was told to crawl inside. I did as I was told and crawled onto one of the leather seats.

"There she is. my little obedient slave girl." it was that voice again that cruel evil voice. I didn't know it was possible to hate someone's voice so much but I completely loathed his.

"come come you cant hate my voice that much can you ?" he spoke calmly with a rather amused tone.

What I hadn't said that out loud had I ? No no im sure I didn't no actually im positive I didn't.
"Oh sweetheart your mind is filled with so many thoughts and yes I can hear them all. rather amusing they are actually." he whispered into my ear and pulled me onto his lap.

I wanted to push him away so bad I wanted to run for the hills and never look back. but I couldn't my body was stiff. he latched his hands around me and I could feel his breath at the back off my neck.

" you smell so good" he whispered into my ear. I let out a breath i didn't even realise I was holding and that's when I finally looked up at the man who possessed the cruel voice.

dark emerald eyes stared back into my own. His eyes were so beautiful I had never in all my sixteen years seen anything like them. He had dark hair which flopped messily around his face and his lips were so plumped and full. This man looked like a god his features left me star struck. I must have looked like a complete fool just gazing at him.

A smirk appeared across his face as he pushed me off his knee and onto the floor of the moving limo. "Did I ask you to look at me ? no I think not" he growled.

how could a man off such beauty have such a horrible personality and now I had no where to hide I couldn't even think about this man because he claimed to have the ability to read my mind.

He moved from his seat and straddled himself on top of me taking my pale wrist into his large hand. "you're mine now. you will listen when I give you orders and you will obey without any hesitation. Your purpose in life now is to please me in any possible way I wish and you will from this moment on address me as Master. Got it ?"

I nodded my head wishing he'd remove himself from on top of me but he didn't. the smirk reappeared on his face as he placed his lips onto my wrist and began to lick the skin.
I was so confused to what this man was doing to my wrist and that's when he bit me.

I screamed as he sucked the blood from my wrist. I soon came to realize I was now a slave to a vampire.

----
Comment and vote
Suggestions are welcome
Love you all x