Pack your things

Unedited

Graces POV

The pain vanished once Shadow had taken his leave I sat watching the ocean from my spot on the cliff tears spilling down my cheek.
How could he handle me like that again he promised he'd never hurt me again but Shadow seems to have difficulty with keeping his word it would seem.
Scrubbing at the wet tears on my cheek I stood walking slowly back to our beautiful beach house.
I wasn't going to bow down to him this time I wasn't going to apologise and cry for his affection.
"Grace" I heard Shadows voice the moment I walked into the house he was standing behind me it unnerves me when he does that just popping up where ever he wants and I knew it's his way of intimidating me.
"Leave me alone Shadow" I mumbled angry.
"Didn't I warn you just moments ago to obey me" he growled into my ear.
I just ignored him and walk quickly into the master bedroom locking the door behind me.
"Do you really think a locked door will keep me from you" he shouted outside the bedroom.
I sunk against the wall the pain in my stomach returning and I whimpered.
"Fine stay in there Grace you can't keep yourself under control forever you have no power over yourself and if you haven't notice we are in the middle of fucking nowhere there isn't one human within miles you either drink from me or not at all" she growled and then everything was silent.
I clutched at my stomach and crawled to the door to unlock it and then weakly pulled myself into bed.
My hunger was taking over completely I could feel it possessing my body.
Biting down on my own arm to stop the cravings but nothing worked I was being driving mad by my own hunger.
I lay in bed for what seemed like hours before I heard the front door slam open and then I hear screaming and crying.
It was a woman's cries and I tried so hard to sit up in bed but my pains were growing violent and painful.
"Shut up" I hear shadow growl at the woman from outside my door.
The woman's screams silence and the bedroom door opens and there stand my husband blood staining his clothes as he holds a lifeless beautiful woman in his arms and drops her at my feet and silently leaves.
I roll my face into the pillow attempting to control myself but I can't do it I crawled to the lifeless body and lick at the blood flowing from her open wounds.
Suddenly I can't control myself anymore I bit down into her neck sucking rapidly unable to get enough of her fresh blood.
The pains in my stomach slowly fade Away but I soon saw what I had done.
I was a monster I was killing and letting my husband kill for me I was killing what I once was but I couldn't help it.
"You will take that filths blood but not my own not the noblest man of our race" I heard my husband mumble from behind me softly but there was a darker edge to his comment.
"Surely if you were anyone else I'd have killed you for your disrespect but..." He stopped himself but that was it he'd pushed me to far this time.
"You'd have killed me" I question my back still to him.
"You know that's not what I meant" he growls
"Sorry I forgot my master had full authority over his little slave" I growl at him clenching my fists.
"Do not call yourself that Grace" he growls back grabbing at me and pulling me to my feet my back still to him.
"Leave me alone Master" I whisper
"Stop."
"No" I scream at him "no I will not oh your majesty let me respect you please allow me to do anything you need if me" I scream at Him again turning to face him and see the anger i was causing him.
"If you do not stop it you will regret it Mrs Knight" he growls his eyes dark and dangerous.
"I hate being with you I'm nothing but a pampered up slave to you" I whisper angrily but instantly regret it.

"How dare you" he whimpers and I could hear the pain and shock in his voice.
I wasn't going to back down this time I wanted to hurt him I wanted him to feel the pain I was feeling.
Grabbing me by the shoulders he crushed his lips against my own and I knew it was to assure his own raging mind and worries.
"Don't leave me" he whimpers and at that I pull away confused un-respondent to his kiss and passion.
"Leave you ?" I questioned softly
He shock his head and looked up at me his eyes a burning red "when a mate rejects the blood of another mate it is an insult it is a sign of betrayal which could mean anything from an affair to disowning your own mate in a full rejection." His words shock me and I cup his cheeks in my blood hands.
"I didn't reject you." I whisper "I don't know why you couldn't hear my thoughts either it's a mystery to me also I don't know why I couldn't take you blood it just hurt to my stomach has been in constant pain but when you brought me" I point towards the dead body lying by our bed "it stopped"
"It stopped ?" He questioned
"Yes completely stopped" I pressed my lips to his cheek.
"Grace please pack your things" he said calmly.
"But aren't we here until Friday" I questioned confusedly.
"Please do as I ask it is important"
And I watched as he picked up the body and left the room in silence it was as if he was in total shock but I done as he wished and turn to pack my things.

------
So Grace stood up for herself

Shadow showed he's actually rather frightened to ever let Grace go

What do you wanna see next ???

Shadow clearly doesn't like Grace being called a slave I think he feels terrible about what he done

Please comment and vote
Love y'all x