Let me please you

Unedited

Grace POV
I waited and waited for the prince to return home. He was sure taking his time and I refused to sleep my nightmares had really frightened me even after Sofia explained the meaning of them.
I decided that tonight I would obey Shadow and make him see what I mean to him I'd rather do that than awkwardly attempt to tell him what Sofia told me.
It was all so much to understand but I understand now why when shadow is near me I find myself wanting to do anything to make him happy.

I heard the front door open causing me to instantly shot up from where I was sitting in the kitchen and scurried to the front door to find Shadow looking ten times better than he had before he left yesterday.
His eyes were glowing beautifully, his skin looked flawless and without the bruises he'd gotten from his younger brother days ago. He just looked perfect and I couldn't help but stare at him.
"Perfect Huh ? Aren't you sweet" it really annoyed me that he could hear what I was thinking but I just blushed.
"Eh you look well" I softly told him
"I'm positive that little brain of yours said perfect" he smirked.
"Did it now" I challenged it was pointless to deny I had missed him.

He disappeared from in front of me and I felt him behind me his speed was so fast I could never see him move only feel him.
"Yes" he whispered in my ear and laced his cold hands through my own.
My breath hitched in my throat and I turned to face him still keeping his hands in mine. "I missed you" I told him ever so quietly.
"I know you did I could sense your excitement when I opened the front door my Grace" he replied resting his face in the crock of my neck.
Letting go of his hands I cupped his cheeks and brought his face to mine.
"I wish to please you" I whispered and I watched as his eyes turned from there beautiful green to a deep red at the sound of my words.
"And how do you propose you please me my dear I have already fed so no point in offering me your blood" I could see a hint of his smirk and swallowed.
I pushed my nervous aside and took his hand in mine again leading him to the stairs.
"I had something else in mind" he growled and tightened his grip on my hand. He let me lead the way. I can't say I'm not scared but I made a promise to Sofia and I intended to hold up my end of the deal.

......
Holy shit !!! Y'all know what's happening yet ohhhh but I'm hopefully going to do it in shadows POV cause I have plansssss
But what do you think ?
Grace is trying to take a control I think
Comment and vote
Love y'all xxxx