Intemadation

Graces POV

I'd even tidying, polishing, mopping and sweeping this god forsaken house for at least a good three hours and was no where near finished. I felt as if I was racing again the clock to finish my chores because in all honest I really did not want punished or to even have to encounter him for the remainder off the day.

I was just finishing up polishing the huge stain glass window in the hall way when I heard the door bell ring.

I turned towards the door and watched it for a good few minutes until it rang again and I realised I was probably expected to see to that as well.

I shuffled towards the door and opened it slightly but it was shoved completely wide open in my face. I couldn't see who entered because I had the door in my face but I could sure hear the clicking off high heels.

I closed the door quietly and was meet by the most judgment stair I'd ever received.

"And who are you ?" She asked whilst raising an eyebrow. This woman was completely beautiful her skin was flawless and her hair a stunning shade of dirty blonde.

"Eh I....I'm eh" i stuttered. I really didn't know what to say I sure didn't want to refer to myself as a slave I couldn't bring myself to speak the words.

"Cat got your tongue hmmm" she began to circle me and I had no doubt in my mind she was also a vampire. Her eyes burned into mine and I clung to the edge of my dress running the fabric along my finger. I'm sure she could tell I was nervous.

"Gabriella is that anyway to treat my new slave ? You're frightening her." And there he was standing at the top of the stairs the one person I did not want to see at all.

He walked down the stairs with easy grace and walks towards us with confidence.

"Shadow" Gabriella breaths. Shadow so that's his name how fitting I thought. She strutted over to him swaying her hips as she does.

"Didn't I tell you to have this house spotless my guests should be her in the next forty five minutes" he glared at me and I noticed how he is holding Gabriella by her hip.

Oh so that's who she is his girlfriend of course he had a love interest yeah he might be a crazy psycho but he's a Gorgeous one.

I mental slapped myself remembering how he can read my thoughts. Am I really that stupid ?

"I'd appreciate it if you done as I've asked off you and finish your cleaning" he growled and pulled Gabriella even closer his eyes turning red as he looked at her.

She didn't even seem to care I was in the room she just pounced on him wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Forty five minutes eh ? I think we could use that time to our advantage could we not" she whispered but clearly loud enough so I could hear.

I felt sick to my stomach but attempted to keep a straight face.

She began to lead shadow upstairs but he seemed to have other ideas and sunk his teeth into her neck. I winced as she cried out wrapping her arms around his neck and then she just flopped to the ground. She was lying in a ball on the floor completely lifeless.

What the hell just happened. I gasped and stepped back as shadow bend down throwing her over his shoulder and glaring at me muttering to himself.

"She's not dead I wouldn't kill her she might be an annoying little slut but she's a good fuck so I keep her around" I glared back at him he'd clearly heard my thoughts again.

So not only was he a horrible person he was also a womaniser.

He smirked and motioned to the floor. "Clean up the blood and then you can have the night off I guess you can finish your chores tomorrow but hear me now if you even step one foot out your room this evening I will know about it. You will not interrupt myself or my guests. Do I make myself clear ?"

"Yes" I murmured and bent to the floor begging to scrub the small patch of blood which had leaked from Gabriella's neck.

I stood from my crouched position to discover Shadow and lifeless Gabriella were both gone.

What had he even done to her and where was he going to put her. I also wanted to know who his important guests were but I was forbidden to see them.

I pulled myself up the stairs and along the corridor till I finally found my room. His home was so huge it took me almost ten minutes to locate it.

I undressed myself and pulled on my sleeping garment which I hated oh so much it barely covered me I felt so exposed in it. I crawled under the covers and closed my eyes as sleep took over my tired body.

--------
Comment and vote x
Love y'all x