Rejection

Unedited (I lost this chapter so I've had to redo it)

Graces POV

It truly was beautiful to watch the sunrise with Shadow.
I smiled and cuddled even closer to him linking my fingers with his.
"It's lovely out here" I whispered
"You're lovely" he smiled down at me moments before a deep pain hit me in my lower stomach.
I crippled over in pain pushing shadow away from me and letting out a scream.
"GRACE. GRACE WHATS WRONG" my husband shouted whilst trying to help me.
"Tell me so I can help you" he whispered rubbing my back trying to calm me down but his touch wasn't helping.
No far from it. It was making it so much worse.
"Please don't touch me" I whispered.
I really shouldn't have said that because it resulted in his rage of anger i'd seen so many times before ignite.
"Excuse me ?" He questioned barely a whisper in my ear.
"How dare you tell me not to touch you" he continued dragging me to my feet.
"Shadow please let go it hurts" I screamed.
"You will not speak to me like this you will obey and never tell me I can't touch you again" he continued ignoring my sobs.
Looking up at him tears filling my eyes I saw his own eyes had turned completely red he was furious with me.
Finally I wiggled my way out of his grip my body still in pain and ran.
I ran from him into the house and up into the bedroom away from him as tears continued to spill down my cheeks.