Breaking point

Before I begin I thought I'd let you in on a nice little story
Today my dad rescued a small baby rabbit from being killed by a cat currently she's sat on my lap and she's so adorable.
Her new name is Shadow hehe and I thought I'd just let you in on that :)

Unedited

Shadow POV

Opening the car door for Grace I helped her inside closing the door behind her.
I had to get her to my father sooner rather than later.
Keeping my eyes on the road I broke the silence "how long have you had these pains ?" She looked up at me "not long" she whispered.
"And they got worse after you drank from me and stopped when you feed on the human girl"
She nodded but didn't speak I knew she was still mad at me for shouting at her but I couldn't help myself she frustrates me so much at time.
Sliding my free hand across to her I rested it on her thigh "forgive me Grace"
She kept silent and unresponsive. "The silent treatment ?" I questioned "I guess I deserve it" I saw her turn at my last sentence her expression amused.
"Shadow what's wrong with me ?" She spoke almost an hour into our journey. "I am not sure yet but we will know soon my fathers home is not far" I assured her squeezing my hand which still lay on her thigh.

"Father" I called opening the grand front doors to my childhood home "father I must speak with you" I called again and saw him appear at the top of the staircase.
"Shadow" he looked shocked to see me as he made his way down the stairs towards where myself and Grace stood.
"Is everything alright" he questioned
"Yes everything is fine but I need your assistance with something" I asked him holding Graces arm tightly.
"In private" I spoke and saw Graces eyes widen at my words but she strode quietly into another room clearly still annoyed at me but I had more important things to think about.
"What is it son ?" My father questioned walking into his study and signalling me to follow.
"It's Grace she's been having pains refusing my blood and only calms when she tastes the blood of a human" I told him
"Congratulations" my father chuckled and wrapped me into his arms.
"No" I pushed him off "no not congratulations she can't be pregnant father I know this to be true she just can't be" I whispered.
"You don't want children ?" My father questioned giving me a shocked glare.
"Of course I do but not now not so soon I've not even been king two weeks and I've done this to her she's only a new born she wont with stand a pregnancy"
My father was looking passed me and I knew she was standing behind me I could sense her.
I really did know when to pick my moments didn't i.
She was gone even before I got the chance to turn around.
"Well you'd better get after her then not just her your looking after now is it" my father coldly shouted at me clearly displeased with my reaction.

I attempted to track her but couldn't she was gone and I had no idea where she was.
Catching her scent I followed it till I couldn't smell it anymore shed disappeared without a trace and I had no way of finding her.
she isn't strong enough to be on her own and her title puts her in automatic danger.
The Queen, My wife and the mother to my unborn child was now on the run from her own husband.

----//

Oh damn !

But his father could be wrong Grace might mot be pregnant

Blades coming back soon

Suggestions. ???

THANKS GUYS IM #2 ON VAMPIRE STORIES

What do you think will happen next ?

Comment and vote
Love y'all xx