Cracking the stone prince

Unedited

Shadows POV

I gripped her hand holding myself back from throwing her to the floor and taking her on my staircase but I let her lead the way to my bedroom.

She opened the door and to my surprised pushed me against the wall locking her lips with mine. Never had I thought she'd be this aggressive and forward with me. I kissed her back gripping her hips tightly. I felt her tongue slide into my mouth and I could sense her nerves.
She was so innocently beautiful.
I felt her run her hands under my shirt her boldness was turning me on extremely as her teeth nipped at her neck.
"Grace" I growled and pulled her towards the bed finally I took control holding her hands above her head.
Her blood was pumping and her heart rate increasing rapidly.
Her eyes flickered open and I felt it she wanted me but she was scared and fragile. I kissed her lightly on the neck and softly pushed her away.
"Stop this Grace" I whispered in her ear "you aren't ready please don't push yourself"
She stared at me blankly and I watched as confusion crossed her eyes. "I thought...y..you wanted me like this." she whimpered.
"Oh Grace I do want you Fuck I want you like hell but I want you on our wedding night I want you in innocent white at the ceremony and then to take that innocence for my own." I assured to her kissing her temple.
"Your passion excited me this evening. I missed you greatly while I was on my hunt" I confessed.
Her thoughts were running wild with her thoughts of what could have taken place if I'd let her continue.
"Thank you" she mumbled in my ear.
I nodded and stood.
Closing my eyes for a moment to control my lust and hunger for her.
"Shadow" she whispered.
"Yes" I replied but didn't turn to her.
"I have something to tell you but I don't know how to say it and if you'll even believe me"
I paused briefly and turned.
"Well go ahead and tell me then" i told her.
"Shadow I know you don't like me speaking of your mother but I must bring her into it. Well when you left yesterday as I slept I had a nightmare but Sofia told me it in fact was no nightmare and it was my mental connection to you. Basically I was watching your movements from your prospective in my dreams. I was frightened at first but Sofia told me what was happening that it was all important because we are destined to be together due to a deal your mother made with a witch to find you a lover to stand by your side. See your mother knew her death was drawing close and she made a gift to you to make sure you'd have someone to mark and stay beside you. We'd have met even if you hadn't bought me in the blood trade because" she crawled up the bed and pulled me closer to the edge. "We are meant to be"
I blinked at her and pulled my hand away. "My mother was murdered she didn't know she was going to die. Grace this is bullshit I was there I watched my mother gutted by humans and burned If she knew it was to happen why wouldn't she Prevent it ?" Tears pricked my eyes but I refused to let them fall down my cheeks because I couldn't look weak or pathetic in front of another person.
"WHY WOULD SHE ?" I screamed slamming my fist into the wall and watching it crack.
"Sir please it's true" Sofia's voice came from the doorway "the girl does not lie your mother made me promise to only tell the girl and not you it was to come from Miss Grace and she knew you wouldn't take it well. She knew you inside out Prince Shadow and knew once she died you'd turn to stone, block out your family and turn to drastic measures to cope with your mothers lose. She knew she was going to die because it was either her or your brother and you so she bargained for your lifes at the cost of her own."
I stumbled back and the tears spilled from my eyes and I felt Grace by my side soothing me with kind words.
"S..she died .f..for me ? but she hid Blade and I in the bushes we watched it all" I whispered my voice completely broken
"She knew the hunters were coming to kill the offspring of the Royal family no children alive meant no one to take over when the king died or abdicated so to save you both the Queen told them you and blade were hidden away far in another part of the world and she was to die in the place of her children"
I couldn't believe it I didn't want to I just wanted to turn back time and save my mother but it was impossible.
"She loved you Prince Shadow and her love for you was what saved you she granted you Miss Grace and wanted her oldest son to be a great king when the time came. She was not wrong you will be a respected and adored ruler I know you will. You'd make your mother proud" she smiled warmly at me and then closed the door leaving me alone with Grace.
"I'm so sorry Shadow for what happened to your mother truly I am. She seemed like a lovely woman I'm sure I'd have loved her" she was trying to comfort me I could feel it in her touch.
"Yes you'd have loved her everyone did" I coldly responded and then turned to her.
"Well I guess you are stuck with me clearly even in death my mother is still providing for me" I laughed half heartedly.
She giggled and pressed a kiss to my jaw. "I'm not complaining" she whispered and then whipped the tears from my cheeks and gave me a beautiful smile.
My heart warmed at the sight.

...............
Awwwwwwwww well shadow has cracked and what do we think ?
Comment and vote
Love you all xx