new room

Graces POV

i woke to find myself curled into a ball under white sheets. The last thing i could remember was passing out after my "master" decided to suck blood from my wrist.

Master! My master what the hell was i saying. I don't even know the guys name all i know about him is he's cocky, arrogant, rude and everyone seems to address him as "Your Majesty"

I stretched my body out taking full advantage of the bed i was in. I looked about taking in my surroundings. The room was basic the walls were a pale shade of white with a full length mirror, stool, wardrobe and chesterdrawers.

i finally dragged my body from the bed. my stomach was still painful after being kicked the day before but i could deal with the pain in all honest it was the least of my worries. i slowly dragged myself over to the mirror to take a look at the bruises i must have been left with and to no surprise i was right.

The complete left side of my body was black and blue with a cut running from my collar bone to my elbow. Pulling up my top i soon saw the marks left from where my so called master had kicked me and finally the small holes left on my wrist from the bite he inflicted on me. My body was a complete mess i knew I'd looked undesirable before but now i most certainly looked horrendous. I had never been ashamed of my own body this much in all my life.

i continued to examine my bruises when i felt a cold hand snake around my neck. "oh they're going to take their time clearing up aren't they. Such a pity marking such beautiful skin" i cringed as he stopped and glared at me in the mirror.
i hated to admit it but he looked frighteningly hot watching as we watched our reflection in the mirror.

he smirked and let me go his action causing me to fall to the ground smacking my head off the mirror. He laughed and headed towards the door
"Sofia will be here to assist you shortly and fit you into your uniform then i want you to report to my study once she is done. Do i make myself clear" he murmured.

I nodded my head. "Yes" i whispered. Suddenly i felt my back slam against the wall violently and he was growling at me actually bloody growling.

"Yes what ?" he snarled at me his emerald eyes turning a deep red. He was furious at me and i couldn't think why. then it clicked i remembered suddenly what he had told me in the limo.

"yes master" i whimpered. His smirk returned but his eyes stayed the furious red colour they had turned.

"That's better. Now i would learn quickly from that little mistake you've just make" he leaned into my ear and whispered. "next time i wont hold back on punishing you"

And as quickly as he had me pinned me to the wall he was gone the room was now empty and i was left gasping for breath awaiting the woman by the name of Sofia.

----

Comment and vote
I love you all
Suggestions are welcome x