Baby names

Unedited
Graces POV

"You like it ?" He asked a ghost off a smile on his lips.
"Oh it's beautiful" I whispered taking in my surroundings.
Shadow had built a complete child's nursery with cribs, beautiful paintings on the walls and toys stacked up high in one of the far corners.
"I thought you'd like it" he murmured wrapping his arms around me "remember having a play room as a child Blade and I loved it"
Letting out a breath I didn't notice I was holding in I turned to face shadow and pressed my lips to his softly.
"You didn't have to do this" I whispered wrapping my arms around his neck.
"But I did Grace I wanted to do this for you for our children."
I could feel my cheeks heat up at his words he really was a changed man from the man with the red eyes and evil intent on making me his obedient slave to the man in front of me the father of my children and my husband.
"Oh interesting thoughts there Grace" he laughed "with the evil intent I really am flattered" I gasped and shoved at his chest.
"Stop it ! How come you can hear my thoughts again ?" I giggled.
Shadow took a lose strand of hair which had fallen free from my ponytail he tucked it behind my ear and pressed a kiss to my forehead.
"You aren't hungry or more like the little ones aren't hungry so your body is relaxed. It didn't take me long to put together what the problem was" he answered softly "have you feed today" he questioned looking down at me.
"Yes Sofia made sure I did she really is a god send" I replied sweetly with a smile.
"Yes she's loyal my mother chose well when picking her to watch over my brother and I"
"Oh wonder what people would think of their king still having a babysitter hmmm ?" I teased.
"Oh but if anyone was to find out I'd know exactly who told them wouldn't I and I could just resort back to type and punish the culprit of this crime" he teased back his eyes flashing red briefly.
"Ohhh really ?" I replied exiting the nursery.
"And where do you think you are going ?" He grabbed me softly pressing me against the wall playfully.
"Get off me shadow this is inappropriate" I laughed and he let go.
"I...I've thought of names Grace" he murmured as we walked down the corridor together.
"Hmm and what are they ?" I smiled.
"If you don't like them we can think of new ones"
"But shadow we don't know what sex they are yet" I questioned.
"Yes Grace we do can't you feel it because I can Sofia surely can as well" he looked shocked at the fact I didn't actually know this information.
"Oh no actually I can't please tell me shadow I'm dying to know" I smiled and squeezed his hand.
"A little boy and a little girl" he spoke softly and stopped us in the middle of the hallway.
"Oh really" I beamed draping my arms around his torso tightly.
He laughed and kissed my head softly and murmured two names against my ear "Lachrimae and Draven they're Latin names" he whispered and I smiled up at him.
"Shadow they are beautiful names for our children" I assured him and took his hand running my finger over his wedding band.
As we walked together I felt content and happy with my life.

----
It's getting moshy and fluffy drama will be coming soon ohhhhhhhhh

What do you think of the names they are Latin names :)

A little prince and Princess ohhhh

Shadows getting all cute

Suggestions ?

Comment and vote x
Love y'all xxxxx