The angels awakening

Shadow POV

I held her as she slipped away from me.
She was dead my beautiful Grace was dead.

Days had passed since the incident at her parents house. I was beginning to grow more worried by the moment.
Yes I knew it took a while for the vampire blood to mix into the system but Grace was still lifeless and dead.

Sofia took good care of my angel everyday as we waited on her return to us.
Once in a blue moon she'd twitch or show some sign of awakening but today she had shown nothing.
I'd let this more gentle way of awakening her go on for far to long it was time to do it the proper way even if Grace would hate me once she awoke and found out.
I could smell my blood mixed with her own but she needed that final push into the change quicker and then she'd waking up to return to me.
"Sofia I will be back within the hour don't leave Graces side while I am gone" I growled and left slamming the door as I exited.

It didn't take long to drive to a remote area where I could smell humans and good blood at that.
I would only bring back the best for my love only pure untouched blood.

Pulling my car over I strolled over to the humans who were all gathered around a fire laughing.
"Sup dude you lost ?" one guy called to me.
"Something like that" I responded with a half hearted smile.
"Hiya do you need help finding your way I know these woods pretty well" one girl chirped and bounced to her feet.
Taking her up on her offer I politely followed her as she talked some bull shit about her life all I had to do was break this little girls neck to shut her up but no she had to be alive I wanted only the best flowing blood for my beloved.
"Girl" I called and she turned to me smiling.
Smirking at her I ordered her to get in the car planting lies in her mind with my abilities come to think of it I'd never used this on Grace when she wouldn't do as she was told and it probably would have came In handy.
The girl obeyed and climbed into the passengers seat not saying a word.

It didn't take long for us to get back home I dragged the clueless human up the stairs and to the bedroom where my Grace lay quietly unmoving.
I cut the girls palm with my nail and squeezed her small cut over Graces lips.
A few drops of blood stained Graces cold white lips. When no response to the blood came from Grace I forced the girls palm closer to her lifeless mouth and finally I saw a small twitch from the corner of my angels mouth.
"Finally" I breathed and forced the girls palm even closer to Graces lips.

Her lips slowly opened letting the blood drip in staining her teeth and lips as it did.
Suddenly the girls hand was snatched from my own I couldn't believe it Graces hand was wrapped around the girls palm pulling her hand into her mouth.
Graces eyes were still closed but god she was draining the blood from the girl quicker than I had thought she would the sight of my Graces lips soaked in red blood done things to me and I couldn't control myself.
I pushed the girls palm away from graces lips and replaced the blood source with my own lips forcing my kisses upon her.
I felt her respond and seen her eyes burst open as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her.
Pulling away I ran my tongue over her lips which removed the fresh blood from her lips.
I gazed down at her with admiration she was even more beautiful that before her hair was glossy and no longer dead and lifeless.
Her skin was still pale but flawless and her eyes god her eyes were electric blood peering straight back up at me.
Our intimate moment was broken by a muffled scream from across the room.
The girl I'd taken was coming back into realisation of what was going on.
Rolling my eyes I stood walked over to the girl and dragged her over the Grace.
"You must finish you still have so much strength to gain." I watched Graces puzzled look but she nodded clearly still under the affects of her cravings I knew soon she would refuse to drain a human she was to kind hearted to kill so I might as well make her do it now when she is still confused and drowsy.
I watched her bring the girls wrist to her mouth and pierce the skin drinking from her with animalistic need this wasn't the Grace i had known for the past few months but even though I knew it wouldn't last. It excited me watching my fragile angel so wild and dangerous I sat back and continued to watched my love straddle the girl draining her as she did.
Once my Princess had finished with her i pulled her slowly of the lifeless body which now lay on my bedsheets.
I pushed the human girl to floor and cradled Grace in my arms as she closed her eyes and slipped back into a slumber.
When she awoke she would be truly a vampire truly my equal.

--------
Please respond to the questions it helps me out x
So that got rather weird haha
Grace hmmmm what was that ?

Who liked that ?

Who thought it was a bit weird ?

Clearly shadow just played out some weird sick fantasy but at least he brought her back ?

GRACE IS A VAMPIRE ?

What did you think of the last line ?

What did you think of the way Grace feed ?

Do you think she will be upset when she finds out what she did to that girl ?

What happened to her parent ?

Suggestions are welcome for coming chapters ?

Love y'all

Comments and vote xxxx