Shadows angel

Shadow POV

I let Grace sleep that night in On my one of the grand bedroom so she was as far away from me as possible.
What the hell had I done telling her I loved her I was sure it was not true and that I'd have to watch my Grace be torn to bits by my father.
Picking up my phone I contacted my uncle Marcus I needed to know why he lied to my father and told him I was being truthful about loving her I couldn't understand why he'd save Grace ?
"Shadow really is it really something that important that you've got to call me this late" my uncle grumbled.
"Why did you cover for me you told father I was telling the truth why ?" I blurted out quickly.
Silenced filled the other line of the phone for a few moments until my uncle spoke again.
"I did not lie for you shadow what you told me was truth you love that girl and when you said it not a hint of untruthfulness was there."
I froze shocked at what my uncle had said no this wasn't true yes I cared for Grace fiercely but I couldn't love her but my uncle has the gift of telling If another is lying or telling the truth.
Falling back onto my chair I felt my uncle shift on the other end of the phone.
"Take care of her Shadow she's your queen to be after all and a fine queen she will make" then the line went dead.
My head was spinning with this revaluation I was in love and I didn't know what to do about it.
Leaving my study I ascended the stairs to my bedroom when I heard her soft breathing coming from down the hall.
My heart swelled at the sound and I couldn't help myself by opened the door to where she slept and just watching her so peaceful and quiet.
She was beautiful there was no duet about that but I felt she was troubled in someway.
I tried my best to read her thoughts but she seemed blocked and I couldn't heard them because so many worrys filled her little mind.
I crawled into bed beside her wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her to me. She felt so right in my arms as if she belonged there.
Kissing her hair I rested my face in the crock of her neck. This little fragile beautiful little angel was playing with death and destruction all in the arms of an evil demon.

.............

What did you think ?
I know it's short x
Love y'all xxx
Comment and vote really helps me out x