Drunk and high

Graces POV

Bounding down the stairs with a grin on my face I knocked on Shadows study door.
"Helllooo" I cheerfully giggled peering round the corner of the door to find him not there.
Frowning I closed the door and walked into the kitchen in search of the prince but only found Sofia fussing over dinner.
"Sofia have you seen Shadow" I asked spinning my ring around my finger.
"No miss I heard his car leaving about an hour ago but I wasn't sure if it was him or one of the other servants cleaning it" she replied. I looked up at her confused for words.
"Did you both have a fight" she asked putting her hand on my arm.
"Oh no not at all he and I have been on very good terms lately I feel that this is the start of a new beginning well I hope anyway" I babbled on sounding like a love sick puppy which gained a warm smile from Sofia.
"I'm so happy to hear it the Prince deserves someone in his life that cares for him he really broke when his mother died I don't think he will ever be the carefree boy he was but that's not always a bad thing" she smiled and then whispered softly "I think it's you who's turning him into a grown man it's taken bloody long enough for him to realise his duties you've brought out the best in him miss Grace and I thank you dearly for that" She then left to set the dining table leaving me speechless.
I was about to open the fridge when I heard the phone ring i had never answered the phone here before but there was nobody else around and who knew it might even be shadow.
"Hello" I spoke softly down the phone.
"Hi Grace is that you ? Its Blade I need to talk to Shadow if that possible" I could hear giggling in the background so I knew he wasn't alone and that made my stomach churn.
"He's not here at the moment but I could leave a message if you want" I offered just wanting to put the phone down after how rudely Blade had treated me the last time we spoke.
"Oh yes that would be great. You tell him from me that I hope he remembers our deal from when we were children and if not you tell him little Grace that what is his is mine" then the line went dead leaving me standing cold and frozen. I couldn't believe how i had trusted Blade but clearly my judgment was wrong.

Hours past and Shadow still wasn't home I ate alone and tried to put my mind at rest by watching some television but nothing helped.
Dragging my body from the sofa to the stairs I groaned one last time at the front door before climbing up the stairs and opening shadows bedroom door.
I know he didn't like me being in here without him but I found myself curled up in his bed gripping the sheets which smelled of him.
He'd only been gone a couple hours and I missed him greatly.
I didn't even realise I'd fallen asleep until I was awoken by a loud bang and was then dragged from the bed with violent force and dropped to the floor.
I scrambled to my feet ready to fight my attacker off when I noticed the green eyes glaring back at me.
shadows pupils were dilated and dark clearly he'd been drinking or worse he'd been doing drugs.
My heart sang I had seen the damage drugs could do to people I'd witnessed it first hand happen to friend I had back home.
"Shadow" I whispered softly and tried to place my hands on his chest. "It's me your Grace" I emphasised the word "your" to prove to him I considered myself as his.
He glared down at me his eyes weren't the eyes I'd fallen in love with no they were replaced with something more sinister and dark he truly looked like an animal.
I could smell alcohol and smoke of him. Backing away I attempted to move towards the door but shadow was not having that no he used his speed to catch me and throw me down on the bed.
"It's your fault" he shouted at me gripping my hair in his hand.
What was my fault what was he talking about I screamed pushing at his hand to let go of my hair.
"Shut up" he shouted back at me "just shut the fuck up" then he let me go and paced the room clearly attempting to keep his balance.
I just lay there not moving to frightened to irritate him.
I knew the servants could hear us but they wouldn't help me no nobody would stand a chance against the Prince he was far to strong.
"It's you I can't hunt I can't do fucking anything without you there in my god damn mind stopping me" he mumbled then turned to me.
"If I got rid of you I'd be able to live again" he was then in my face his breath was disgusting completely repellent.
Tears streamed down my face but I didn't answer I just let him tell me he wanted me dead.
"But no I would have no crown no kingdom" he took a breath then mumbled."Nobody to love me" he mumbled it so low I don't think he intended for me to hear it.
He looked back up at me and whispered "You aren't even remotely afraid of me I can sense it" biting his lip he then screamed "why aren't you fucking afraid of me I could rip your head of in a matter of seconds but you still sit there"
I nervously wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered through my tears "that's because I'm not afraid of you" I whispered trying not to anger him.
I leaned my head again his forehead and whispered "I love you Shadow Knight" his eyes closed at my words and I swear I saw a single tear fall down his flawless cheek.
"Yes you have the ability to kill me and I'd be gone you could go back to drinking, having sex with Gabriella and any other girl you wished to have. Basically you could go back to being the spoiled brat you were but I hope if you do get rid of me you get rid of me knowing I'm in love with you" I then pulled my forehead away from him and placed a kiss to his temple.
I attempted to stand but felt his hands grip my hips. "I love you too I.....I'd never get rid of you even if I wanted to I couldn't bring myself to it" he mumbled into my ear and then pushed me down into the bed locking his lips with mine I wanted to push him away his lips tasted awful of alcohol and whatever he'd been smoking but I played along and let him claim my mouth.
I felt his lips weaken and his body grown limp he'd fallen asleep on top of me.
I let out a breath of relief and pushed him over to his side of the bed pulling the covers over him and leaving him to sleep leaving the room I was in need of a lot of fresh air and time to think.

......
Please answer my questions guys ?
That was longer I think sort of
SO OMG
Wha do you think ????
Please tell me ????
Was shadow broken Or evil there ? Did we see shadows monster inside climb back out ?
Blades little phone call was rather worrying ?
OMG and Sofia is so happy for them !
But what do you think about the fight how do you think it will affect the relationship
PLEASE MAKE SUGGESTIONS CAUSE ITS YOUR STORY TOO I WANT WHAT YOU WANT IN THIS TOO !!???!!!!
Love y'all !
Comment and vote !