Chapter 35

Harry's P.O.V

"Ed!? What are you doing here!?"

I asked laughing as my best mate, Ed Sheeran and I hugged each other. He chuckled at my shocked expression as we let go of our hug. "I was in town. Heard you had a concert tonight so came to see how you were doing." He said.

I grinned. "I'm doing great!" I said just as Paul called out for me and I gave Ed a small smile. "I'll see you after the show?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah."

"Twitter questions! What's the first one, Liam?" Niall asked Liam as it was time for twitter questions to be answered. So far (even though we had just done a few songs) the crowd tonight had been amazing.

"The first one is from Millie. Hi, Millie! And she's asking what has been our favourite part of the tour so far?" Liam read of the screen and put on a thinking face.

"I think having Harry back with us on tour. Yeah, definitely that." Liam said and the fans screamed while I 'Awed.' in my mike.

"You're making me blush, Liam!" I said in a girly tone while the others laughed.

"I couldn't agree more with you, Liam. The tour had been a bit boring without Harry." Zayn said and I felt my cheeks turn faintly red.

"Next question please!" Louis called out and a new tweet came up.

"My turn!" Niall called out and Louis made a 'go ahead' gesture. "Alright! This one is from Julia. Hello! She's asking when will you be introducing the mystery girls to the fans, Harry?"

They all gave me a questioning look and I shrugged. "Whenever the right time comes, I guess. I'm not really sure when though, but you'll be the first to know, Julia. Have a nice day!" I said and the crowd went wild. 

"Okay last question of the day and it's from... Ed?"

I raised an eyebrow at the boys but they shrugged looking just as confused as me while the fans screamed again. I just shrugged and kept reading on. "Right side of the arena. Row 1, seat 34." I read and I let my gaze travel on row 1 before I felt my heart jump in my throat.

In the midst of the screaming fans, stood Eleanor and Sophia but what stood out for me was a shy, looking very out of her comfort zone, Tahira. I felt my eyes widen when I saw her and a small smile came on her lips, before she gave me a shy wave.

"I'll take care of you later, Ed." I said and felt the boys pat my back while they laughed at me. "You knew about this?" I asked as I pulled the mike away from my mouth and the boys nodded, grinning. 

"Surprise!" They said and I laughed. "Surprise indeed."

When the next song was about to begin, I walked over where Tahira was standing with the girls and sat down with my legs dangling off the stage.

"What are you doing here?" I mouthed to her and she took out a rolled paper from the bag she was holding and unrolled it. What was inside made me burst out laughing.

Holidays = Me bored + call girls = Invites for concert. Plane + concert ticket already bought = Have no choice but to come.

P.S. Have you taken it off or are you wearing it?

At some level, I felt a bit bad that she didn't get a choice but I was happy to see her nonetheless. I understood what she meant by 'it' so in reply I took my cross necklace out from my shirt and let it rest on my chest so that she could see the ring which still hung on it.

A shy but happy smile came on her lips when she saw the ring. I debated for a few seconds of whether to stand up or keep sitting when I heard that my part of the song was coming before deciding to keep sitting as my part finally arrived but I didn't look away from Tahira.

"I'm sorry if I say I need you

But I don't care, I'm not scared of love

Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker

Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong?

That you make me strong."

She blushed. And blushed hard. If I didn't know any better, I would have said I did too. The fans around Tahira started going frantic, thinking I was singing to them and to make them happy, I just smiled and waved at them.

"Hey." I said after the concert had finished. The concert felt even more energised after we performed Strong so I was a bit (lot) tired but I wasn't going to admit that anytime soon. Tahira blushed a bit before smiling. "Hi."

"Did you enjoy the concert?" I asked and she nodded. When I kept glancing at her during the concert, I could tell she was starting to enjoy it bit by bit, with the girls help.

"I did. It was fun." I smiled. We were currently standing in the arena. The fans had left and we were also about to leave for Denmark soon for our concert day after.

"How long will you be here with us?" I asked as we started walking backstage where Preston, our security manager, was waiting for us.

"Four days more. I'm going back to India after that. Gran is calling us back for the summer." I felt a stab of disappointment.

"Oh... Have you told your family about our engagement?"

I asked and she nodded. "One of the reason why she's calling us. She's eager to meet you again." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Again?"  I asked and she chuckled but nodded. "She met you when you came with your mom. When I was about to be born."

"Right."

"What about you? Do you have a break in between?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah, a two week break before we head to America. It starts about in a month." I said and she smiled a bit.

"Will you be going anywhere or just go to America then?"

I thought about it for a while. "Haven't really decided. I was going to come visit you before; but now that you're going, I don't know what I'll do." She blushed a bit just as we reached Preston who greeted Tahira happily.

Best. Concert. Ever.

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: There's going to be a surprise twist in the next chapter. Hope you're enjoying the story. Comment, Vote and Follow :)