Chapter 149

Harry's P.O.V

I felt the cushion hit the back of my head before I heard the shout.

"Harry freaking Styles!"

I jerked forward from the sudden attack on my head. I turned around, rubbing the back of my head and saw my wife marching towards me with her eyes blazing fire. If looks could kill, I'd be dead a thousand times over.

"What did you do?" The boys asked me quietly as we stood outside the door of Niall's dressing room. I looked wearily at my wife.

"I have no idea." I said and then she threw something else but on the floor. It slid on the floor until it reached my feet.

"Care to explain how!?" She demanded and curiously, we all looked down. I felt my eyes widen when I saw the pregnancy test laying at my feet.

It was positive.

I'm dead. So very, very dead. I thought and looked up at her wearily. "I honestly have no idea how this happened." I told her but her glare didn't waver. She crossed her arms on her chest and I gulped.

"It's great news... Why are you so angry about this?" Louis asked and Tahira gave me a raised eyebrow.

"Want to indulge them on the decision we made?" She asked and I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"Well, technically it was you who made the decisio..." I trailed off when I saw her glare at me harder. "We planned on having our next kid after Ameera turned two." I told the boys quickly and they chuckled, knowing exactly how much trouble I was in.

It was October, Day Three of being back on tour after Niall and Pooja came back from their honeymoon and right now, I felt like I wasn't going to survive for the concert tonight.

But suddenly, her lips quivered, her eyes teared up and she broke down. She sat down on the floor, burying her face in her hands as she sobbed. I immediately rushed to her and kneeled down, pulling her in my arms but she pushed me away.

It took me a few more tries and then she finally gave in. Burying her face in my chest, she wrapped her arms around me tightly.

"Hey, everything is fine. Why are you crying? It's unexpected but it's great news." I whispered as I rubbed her back comfortingly. "Aren't you happy about this? You're going to be a mother again." I said and she pulled back from me, wiping her tears away.

"It's not me I'm... Harry, what will Patrick think? How do you think he'll handle this news? We just adopted him four months ago and he already has Ameera and he's just getting used to her. How do yo-"

"Hey," I said softly and cupped her face. "He's a smart kid. And very understanding. He'll handle this news just fine. He loves Ameera, darling. And he'll love any other kid we have. Just like this little one." I paused for a second to put my hand on her stomach. "You're worrying about this too much. Everything will be fine." I told her and she looked at me, her eyes wide with tears just on the edge of falling down from them.

"Promise?" She asked quietly and as an answer, I just pulled her back into a tight hug.

"Patrick? Come here." I called and he gave me a confused look before walking over to us hesitantly.

"Yes, dad?" He asked and I took his hands in mine.

"Patrick, do you like being Ameera's big brother?" I asked and he nodded slowly.

"Would you mind being someone else's big brother too?" Tahira asked wearily and Patrick's eyes widened.

"What do you mean, mum?" He asked and I squeezed his hands.