Chapter 71

Harry's P.O.V

That night, I lay on my stomach, occasionally letting out a relieved sigh as the small fingers worked on the knots in my back.

"A little to the left please, love." I said and she complied, moving her fingers to the left "Yeah, just there." I said and she let out a small chuckle, but worked on the knot nonetheless.

"Feeling better?" She asked me and I rolled onto my side, looking at her with a smile of absolute comfort

"Way better than before. Thanks." I said and she smiled shyly making me chuckle. "So if you don't mind, can we go to sleep now?" I asked and she nodded with a small chuckle.

I opened my arms before she could lay down. She gave me a confused look at first, but then shook her head with a small smile before complying. Burying her head in my neck, she wrapped her arms around my chest while I rested my cheek on her head, wrapping my arms around her shoulders

"Goodnight, darling." I whispered, the endearment easily coming out of my mouth. I felt her face heat up on my neck but I felt a small smile on it too

"Goodnight, Harry." She whispered back and I smiled, closing my eyes and letting my mind travel into dreamland.

It wasn't the sunlight or the alarm clock that woke me up next morning. Nor it was movement I felt on the bed. Instead, it was the sound of rain drops crashing against the glass doors that led to the beach. The sky was blueish grey, but leaning more towards the blue. It wasn't raining heavily, but enough to keep everyone inside their rooms today.

Tahira was still sleeping, her forehead resting on my shoulder. One of her hands was curled up, resting beside her cheek and on my chest. Her lips were parted slightly, breathing through her mouth and strands of her hair covering her eyes.

I smiled, pushing the strands out of her eyes as softly as I could. I leaned my head down slightly, giving her forehead a soft kiss

"Good morning." I said, my morning voice coming out when I saw her lips curl up. Opening her eyes, she gave me a sleepy smile before nuzzling her head back into my neck

"Good morning." She whispered into my neck, her breath tickling it a little.

"Feeling lazy today?" I asked and felt her nod

"Yeah. The sun isn't even up yet." She said and I chuckled

"The sun is up alright." I said

"What's that sound? She asked in a sleepy voice and I knew she'll drift off to sleep again any minute now.

"It's raining." I said and as if I had given her energy juice, she sat up quickly, looking outside with wide eyes. She looked back at me and bit her lip while I gave her a confused look. Without giving me a reply, she got off the bed in a hurry, running into the bathroom. I propped up on my elbows, extremely confused by her behaviour.

"Tahira?" I asked and she ran back into the room a while later, but didn't get on the bed like I had thought she would. Instead, she went for the glass doors and opened them up. That's when I understood what she was doing.

"You'll get sick." I said and she looked back at me with a smile before running out into the rain. I quickly got off the bed, walking towards the door. A reluctant smile came on my lips when I saw her standing there in the rain.

Her face was tilted upwards, arms spread wide and occasional brushing the rain away from her face. I walked towards where my suitcase was and pulled out my camera from it's case. I walked back towards the glass door just in time to see her spinning around with a grin of her face, a small laugh escaping her lips. I raised my camera up to my face, quickly capturing the picture.

Looking down at the picture, I smiled at how perfect it came out to be. It came out to be a sideways profile of her. Hair flying in the air in locks of wet strands, eyes looking up at the sky and a large grin on her lips.

When I looked up, I saw she was looking at me in curiosity before gesturing for me to join her but I shook my head. She rolled her eyes before jogging up to me.

"Honestly, Harry. How many times have you seen rain on the beach?" She asked and I frowned

"Never." I said and she nodded

"Then why are you missing out? C'mon!" She grabbed my arm and pulled. I chuckled and placed my camera on the nearest surface before letting myself being pulled by her into the rain.

The rain wasn't cold like I thought it would be, but it was a little warm. She grinned back at me and I smiled. Stopping mid-walk, I pulled her back towards me

"Want to dance?" I asked and she blinked up at me in surprise and I chuckled "If I recall correctly, we never had our first dance." I said and she blushed

"But there's no music." She said and I laughed

"Dear wife, your husband isn't in the worlds biggest boy band for nothing." I said with a cheeky smile and she chuckled and shook her head at me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Alright then, dear husband. Give it your best shot." She said and I laughed before complying.

The remaining days of our honeymoon passed in a blur. It was safe to say that we were one of those couples who couldn't stop touching each other, even if it was a slightest brush against the skin. Whenever we were awake, our hands were always intertwined or just held each other in our arms and always cuddled before we went to sleep in the night.

"I don't want to go back." Tahira said, resting her head on my shoulder as the jet took off, starting its journey to London. I hm'ed in understanding

"I know. But we got to face reality." I said and she sighed but I could feel a smile in her next words

"But it was the best honeymoon a girl could have asked for. Thank you, Teddy." She said and I chuckled. Giving a kiss on her head, I pulled her closer to me.

"You're welcome, Ladybug."

We reached London in the middle of the night. Both of us were exhausted when we stepped out of the airport. I had asked Louis to leave my car at the airport since he was the one who had the spare keys to it.

Thankfully, we found it easily. I opened the trunk, placing our suitcases inside before closing the door and walked towards the drivers seat. Tahira was already sitting in the car, head resting against the seatbelt she was wearing and her eyes were closed.

We reached home within half an hour. I knew Tahira had fallen asleep as soon as I had started the car. Her tired breathing had taken a softer tone, telling me about her unconscious state.

"Tahira, wake up love. We're home." I said slightly shaking her shoulders. She opened her eyes a little, looking around, she sighed. We both got out of the car, collecting our suitcases before heading into the building.

"Give me that." I said, taking the suitcase she was pulling along and opened the door to the flat. I pulled them beside the door inside the flat. And before Tahira could enter, I picked her up bridal style, carrying her inside the house.

She didn't protest or make a sound. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she lay her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I closed the door with my foot. Leaving the suitcases near the door, I headed towards my, now our, room.

We both were way too exhausted right now.

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: Happy birthday Nialler!! Can't believe you've turned 22! And they're back to reality. Comment, Vote and Follow :)